Home

Personal Model Request

Derian

Would someone please make Vorador (Soul Reaver2)

or Kain (Blood Omen2) please. i need it for my personal skin..i play in the rpg's in JK2 and need that for my character because he is a vampire. if you make either of them..(or both, 1 for me and other for my friend _US_SSJGoku1_) we would forever be in your debt.

I'm the Goku guy first of all my friend Blade or Nomak LOL your funny this is Kain and I wouldn't be caught undead wit either of those hacks cause thats what they are compared to Kain. Btw I like Kain but personally I am waiting for the Vegetto model.

KainRender2.jpg

I think its weird that people request characters from other games instead of something new, but what do i know.

Dont get me wrong, those are truly great characters but why not play soul reaver and have the real deal?

I remember someone asked for soul reaver models some time ago, no luck.

Originally posted by Psyk0Sith

I think its weird that people request characters from other games instead of something new, but what do i know.

Dont get me wrong, those are truly great characters but why not play soul reaver and have the real deal?

I remember someone asked for soul reaver models some time ago, no luck.

Totally agree with you there, I'd much rather see Star Wars oriented models/skins since JK2 is a Star Wars oriented game :rolleyes:

Well you know what to hell wit that man I mean seriously some people would like to interact with other people and play as other chars and look like their fave game chars while their doing that ok god almighty you want us all to just run around as Kyle and Luke I mean I see Link models and hes not a Star Wars oriented char ok nuff said.

well that's just my opinion and i dont mind non SW related characters i said something new, like a concept character.

you are aware that many custom characters have been made: and not everyone is running around as luke or kyle!

I didnt mean to offend you or anyone else, just my 2 cents. Sorry if you got the wrong impression.

well kain might be good... but i dont really know if anyones gunna do it... lack of modellers/modellers motivation... or perhaps a full plate like psykosith...

i was amazed psyko actually started his coleman trebor!!

Kain would be an insane model for JK2 especially for people that play the RPG's in it (Like me). it might be a challenge..and sure i know im in the wrong forum..but hey..it works right. soo..please would someone take up the effort to make the kain model..please..if not for me than for all the Legacy of Kain fans.

and playing normal soul reaver isnt as fun..because you can do things in jk2 that you cant imagine to do in Legacy of Kain.

GOKU!!!..i didnt know that was you!!..sup!..i wont be on for a little bit.im kinda on probation..already told War_SHark_ax

i cant believe you asked for an angel or angelus model..LMAO!

i asked for a kain model and i got someone to do it..comin real good to..well g2g

Archived