Home

Ot Dvd

Hindy

I just got my OT DVD set, well this morning anyway, for screen capping purposes for future modeling projects... It is basically the laser disc set put onto DVD, now the quality is not that much better than the VHS version, well it is but not drastically.

I wondering if any of you had these and whether you thought that when GL gets round to releasing the whole set on DVD, probably christmas 2007 at the earliest!, this is the qulaity to expect?

Check out this thread about the dvd's: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91877

But no, you should expect much better quality from the official SE Trilogy when its released. The laser disc-to-dvd bootlegs you have are probably the best possible version of the Classic Trilogy you're going to ever find. I have them too, and I'm very pleased with them.

I was just speculating... If Ep III comes out May 2005 then the DVD will be out chrsitmas 2005 then maybe the complete set will follow possibly 2006.

They are not going to have time to get EP III, IV, V and VI done in one year! Thats asking a lot from anyone...

I reckon on 2007, being 30th aniversary and all ;) with cinema screenings as well hopefully showing a different episode every week... Well I would go every week thats for sure

Originally posted by daring dueler

i thought it was 2005 not 2007........z you know they arnt out............ive seen em onlin eas well(bootleg) so tempting.

At first, I didn't see that he said OT. I thout he meant the SE, so I was suprised.

Archived