Home

ModView 2.1 errors

Zyryn

I have ModView 2.1 and have never been able to use it. If I attempt to open an existing GLM from the gamedata/base/...... and further folders, I get an "exceeds MaxQPath" error. Well after moving the GLM to a shorter path folder, such as C:/skins/model.glm, I get another error stating "Filesystem call made without initialization". No matter the GLM or where it came from, or where I move it to, I always get one of these errors. I've also tried reinstalling ModView. Does anyone have any suggestions? Or does someone know a site where I can get an updated version of ModView? Thanks.

Okay, thanks....but after trying that, I now get a new error that I haven't seen before:

R_LoadMDXM: missing animation file models/players/_humanoid/_humanoid for mesh model.glm

What "animation" file is it referring to? Until now, I've only been skinning, and have no experience with 3D Studio Max or any other type of modelling programs, for that matter. Is there some kind of animation file that I need? Please help!

Archived