Home

Name that Game

scabb

I felt so guilty having so many points when people like Thrik suffer, so I donated them all to him. I suggest you other sinners stop living in shame and do the same, it's the only way to save your souls!

~ John

PS - We should start a similar thread in another forum, since everyone here already knows the 'joke' ;)

There was one here but it got all closed and split up because we're all immature and stuff.

This whole thing reminds me of the time Sheaday6 and I tried to invade the Galactic Battlegrounds Forums, we just wanted to have some fun, and were shunned for it, except by our fellows in the Sam and Max boards who were behind us the whole time.

Also, does Thrik have a goal in number of points? I think 1,000,000,000,000,000 is a good start personally.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Skinkie

This whole thing reminds me of the time Sheaday6 and I tried to invade the Galactic Battlegrounds Forums, we just wanted to have some fun, and were shunned for it, except by our fellows in the Sam and Max boards who were behind us the whole time.

:D

I enjoyed shunning you. :)

It'd be my pleasure to do it again...no charge ;)

BTW, I marked that down in my WTF journal...it's one of the more memorable parts. :D

[edit]woops...seems this thread was closed...ah well...routine accident[/edit]

Archived