Home

You Know What We Should DO?

Lord_Vessen

I can't see that happening.

Isn't this spam? If we have an original thought we should be posting right?

Then why all the quotes and short comments on other peoples posts?

I could probably sit here all day and oppinionate off of everyone elses post. Dude, not flaming you here, just wondering.....You wrote you can't see that happening, but no justification. :confused:

If you get Jabba real mad, after not following through on a large smuggling mission, he'll probablysend out Boba, baby.:fett:

It would be cool tho. Have a full PA of 500 members and most of them involved in the assault. Dang that would be something to see. Or possibly two allied PAs...oh man...heh.

I wonder if the mods would see peeps plotting it and throw a curve their way...The Emperor..."Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your friends up there on the Sanctuary Moon......are walking into a trap. As is your Rebel fleet! It was I who allowed the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band. An entire legion of my best troops awaits them."

Originally posted by Lord_Vessen

Well in about 3 months after the game is released we should set up a gang of well skilled people and go and pick a fight with and NPC. Such as Luke or something like that. If we had enough people we could make that NPC retreat and we would have a cool story to tell. I know, I know this is a stupid idea.:D

i hope to one day (when i become a jedi) to fight darth vader along side with my padawan..........and even take him out bye myself :)

Archived