How does she rate?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How does she rate?

• Crappy
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Great

Nude Jan skin with CTF & BOT support (no custom sounds)

Well after a lot of searching, I just couldn't find a decent nude skin of Jan, so I decided to create my own. After lots of trial-and-error, and after finally getting so damned tired of messing with it, I've decided to make it available to everyone. I'm sure there are plenty of gifted digital graphics artists out there that will have the talent and patience to perfect her, so feel free to cut, paste, chop, slice, and dice her all you want. But if you release a "perfected" version, please share it with everyone!

I couldn't figure out a good way to show CTF colors on a naked skin, so I decided to paste on "Transformer" tattoos, primarily because I wanted to add a sort of cartoonish, humorous feel to the game (and I've never seen any Transformer-based skins for JKII before). The CTF/Team-Blue has purple boots to match her various Decepticon tattoos, and the CTF/Team-Red has pinkish-orange boots to match her Autobot tattoos. Sorry, no custom sounds.

Although I believe she looks pretty good overall and during gameplay, there's still a few problems here and there (being that this was my first skin), such as the lack of tan lines on her backside, which I never got around to finishing. Anyhoo, you can see a screenshot montage here:

http://hometown.aol.com/sailorbb842/images/jan_n3.jpg

The downloadable ZIP file contains jan_nude.pk3, jan_n3.jpg, and a ReadMe.txt file. Just place the jan_nude.pk3 file in your GameData/base folder to install. You can download the ZIP here:

http://hometown.aol.com/sailorbb842/jan_nude.zip

Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

Archived