Home

Vice City coming to xbox!!!!!

Rogue15

WOO HOO!!!

Yeah, great news. I haven't bought the PC version yet, so I'll hold out for the xbox version. I'm so happy. :D

It does say GTAIII or Vice City, so let's hope it's the latter.

Thanks for the heads up 15.

that is so kick butt.... i have an xbox... and i cant find morrowind anywhere... halo got boring for me... and a little repeaditive...

kotor will be a welcome addition...

off topic: any suggestions of good games???

http://www.bestbuy.com is where i buy my games...morrowind is $20 there, but i'd say wait til november for the morrowind goty, which will have morrowind, tribunal, and blood moon all in 1 game, though it'll cost more, should be worth it.

Ghost Recon is a good game, as you can see by my title, I'm addicted to it. but then, Ghost Recon Island Thunder is coming out soon...

Originally posted by Jedi Apprentice

Even though I won't be able to get this game, I'm still happy about this because it is a step in the right direction for XBox and the GTA franchise. :)

Hopefully this will mean any future GTA games will come to XBox immediately instead of over a year later.

Yes, the contract with Rockstar and Sony ends in 2004. Hopefully MS buys them out (maybe a first party developer?) and we get to have the next installments.

Xbox will get GTA 3 AND Vice City (most likely with extras like State of Emergency) and hopefully they will be bundled together.

Archived