Home

People I would like to kill

scabb

1. Jamie Oliver

Jamie Oliver is a smug chef who speaks using incredibly annoying and generally made-up words such as "pucker". He does light-hearted advertisements for Sainsburies supermarkets, which involve him riding a scooter, knocking up an "exotic" meal using "random vegetables", smiling in an irritating fashion, and attempting to make the English language a lot more idiotic. Anyone who tries to redefine "wotz kewl" and "wotz not" is scum of the filthiest variety. His tongue should be removed, and then he should be beaten with it until he eventually stops living.

2. Jennifer Lopez

If Jennifer Lopez was born without vocal chords, the world would be a much happier place. No longer would people have to put up with the incredibly irritating and seemingly endless array of crappy latino-spicy-whateveryouwanttocallit-pop singles that are all incredibly bad and exactly the same. Her attitude is disgusting, her fan base retarded, and she is a lot less attractive than she thinks she is. I blame MTV. The whore should be starved of her tacos.

3. The entire Big Brother household & most of The Harbour/The Swamp

People who go to great measures to garner attention just do not deserve to live anymore (Excluding me). An atomic bomb wouldn't be painful enough, some flesh-eating cockroaches would suffice.

4. Iain Duncan Smith

Bald, Conservative, and patronising. His entire campaign is based on making the British public think he's "hip", by using obscenities and agreeing with anything the tabloids might say. And he's bald. Cut off his face!

I'm sure there must be other people who should die too, hint hint.

There, I made a stupid thread ¬ Delete it if it's too offensive ;-

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Whoever came up with those BBC1 "dancers" (Note to hitmen who work for free: Lorraine Heggesey)

I hate them. I spend my time thinking of untimely deaths for each of them. Yes, steel workers, please be hit over the head with falling iron bars! You there, roof dancers, please fall to your deaths!

Apparently they are less stuffy and staid than the 'globe' ident. Yes, because they're pretentious and stupid!

But I reserve a special kind of vitriol for the "club" ident. I think they're trying to connect with a younger audience, Sam. How, exactly? By WAKING THEM UP with this NAUSIATINGLY LOUD, CLICHED AND generally BLOODY ANNOYING ident?

Hmm, I'm all annoyed now. I think I'd better stop before I get on to people I'd really like to kill.

Excellent, a chance for me to show what a twisted up ball of hate I am.

Iain Duncan Smith - I entirely agree, but i'd like to expand it further - to Conservatives. Arrogent, non self-aware, greedy, selfish, narrow-minded, backwards-looking, they should all be sent back in time to victorian times, see how they like it then.

Those BBC Dancers are a pain, except for the sort of traingular arrangement of birds who do that funky dance. I like them.

Anyways, people who should die:

Graham Norton

The gay Irish wanker. I occasionally have to watch his show because, unfathomably, he gets the greatest guests in the world. Jeremy Irons, Michael Richards, Jeff Goldblum in the last few weeks alone. However, he ruins the interview by failing to talk to his guests at all, and playing around on the internet. He then gets the audience to make things for him and he proceeds to ridicule them. He is the most annoying person in history.

The person who is responsiable for the fact that Seinfeld isn't released on an offical DVD box set

I think that pretty much covers it, actually.

Hehe, I quite liked Graham Norton actually. I also don't mind Jamie Oliver too much.

...and attempting to make the English language a lot more idiotic.

Kind of ironic since I know from certain sources that he was one the key subjects in an English literature exam. ¬ ¬

Originally posted by Gabez

Hehe, I quite liked Graham Norton actually. I also don't mind Jamie Oliver too much.

Kind of ironic since I know from certain sources that he was one the key subjects in an English literature exam. ¬ ¬

Was. He. Really.

They'll have 1337 speak on the exams soon.

Jerry Bruckheimer For producing crappy movies with no plot at all starring annoying afro-americans or 'old washed out ex-alcoholic former so called stars' and profitting too much from these movies to actually manage to produce even more crap. They should give him an honorary Razzie. Better yet, throw it in his ugly face.

I hate who ever the pratt who created Big Brother.

The fact that even the non tabloid news sources feel that the goings on within the Big Brother house is worthy of discussion is an indictment of our civilisation.

The fact that people will stay up all night, watching nothing more interesting than a bunch of stupid fame hungry people sleep is appalling. This is to say nothing of the prime time show.

At least Survivor and some of the other reality TV shows have some drama in them (though by and large I find them repugnant also).

I'm sure Australian BB is different to what is on offer in other countries, but the fact remains the same. It is garbage, and it rates well. This is scary.

Death to Big Brother Endemol guy

John Ashcroft. An ordinary cold-blooded murder is not enough. He needs to perish in a ritual satanic slaughter ceremony with all of his best friends: Hitler, Mussolini, Rupert Murdoch, William Randolph Hearst... Dead, you say? They need to be slaughtered again.

Originally posted by scabb

I completely agree, but that has absolutely no relevance to the topic in hand. You're making a farce out of my thread :~

hehehe in that case i'll go with brian the gay guy of big brother fame, and his ridiculous new game show, 'brians boyfriends'

i have nothing against the gay community but the guy is loud and really annoying:D

let's get som serious points in here..

-stupid and bad people should die.

-people who do not care for mankinds mention/future/advance..

-people who try to land a plane at a scyscrapers 80th level...

-hey come on what did j.lopez do? ok, her music not the best.. but .. leave her alone she is not BAD! she just .. geeniceass lopez, if we start killing artists or people like that then we have to head on killing britney (whoo), christina (haa), siegfried&roy (chinchin).. the inventor of POP IDOL (first i thought POP YOUR IDOL.. herher .. i would have taken CHRIS (sorry eminem, but she rulz)) .. that would be a waste of ammo (resources) and time.

-lazy people.

-racists, rapers and children abusers.. hey it even doesnt matters if such people got a COLOR-O-SKIN (?) .. they can be transparent, may have green hair or sticked full with PEACE logo's .. i dont care, they must die FIRST.

-racists, rapers and children abusers..

[Hi. edited for unnecessary repetition]

-som or som more politicans.

-i would mention terrorists here, but i count them to the first three point in my list, there is no need to give them extra-attention, coz theyre really useless short thinking b.st.rds pretending theyre doing just for MANKINDS BEST. har. big laugh .. , though it is not funny.

-whale hunters. announced here for all people who kill, treat (or stuff like that) animals. hey i am just talking to you too, you with your 2 doggies in your 2 room flat living in a dusty city..

-smoking, drinking people saying DONT DO DRUGS.

:mad:

-people who wont give me grog coz i forgot my ID in my other pants..

:D :D :D :D

:~~~~

My first choice of creator of Pop Idol has alread ybeen taken so it's off to rant number two...

Contradicting Feminists

Now, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against feminists, it's just when they spend their lives making sure they get equal rights and then suddenly just blow it all is when they annoy me. Here are two examples...

• When they get annoyed at not getting doors opened for them or other such preferential treatment

• When they demand equal rights yet for some reason think that it's perfectly exceptable to ridicule men, deeming them as useless and stupid. What's so equal about that?

So... yeah

.. .. ..(hey, at least ive tried to save some lifes, too)

yeah.. where is that equal rights stuff by getting every door opened??? There is (for anatomic reasons) just one thing men can do, which women cant.

:confused:

:rolleyes:

but i heard surgery is working on it..

i mean equal rights is not something like get everything because you say: "oh otherwise you are suppressing me.. " yeah right. and if i accept this you are suppressing me..?? .. women think about it.. (you men too..)

advertisers

Do you think I'll click the link, just because that popup window is coming back every time I want to get to another page of content? You must be hallucinating if you think loud flash movies will get my attention. Now people will jump in and tell me that without ads a lot of stuff would be a lot more expensive. That's perfectly right, but there is also this border between a decent banner and annoying spam. So, Mr. Publicity Man, on your way to hell, please don't forget to reach back and take those damn spam mails and popups and flashes and whatnots with you. DIE!!!

Archived