Home

People I would like to kill

scabb

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mort-Hog

Anyone in a black sitcom - You know the ones I mean, the ones that only have black people in and any white people are the stupid and/or annoying comedy sidekicks, and seem to think a joke's humour is directly proportional to the volume of which you say it. 'Smart Guy' actually sometimes parodies these quite well, sometimes, but is still included in this catagory because I hate his face.

Disney - The Little Mermaid 2 was a crime against humanity.

Hmm. I'm sure I'll think of more later. I'm not hateful enough right now. I'll go watch some Nickelodian or Disney Channel.

Black Sitcoms= White Sitcoms .. since i got an color tv .. i watch it in stereo and color. stupid stuff is seen everywhere on tv. did someone ever watch roseanne?

if you dont like mermaid 2 dont watch it or dont let your children watch.

there are many interesting things that can be seen on disney and nickelodeon. you just dont have to watch the crap ..

As this thread is quickly turning serious, I figured I might as well mention the one group of people I really hate:

Patriots. Abolishing patriotism will society's greatest achievement to date, if it happens. and I think it will, because of the internet. Patriotism strings a country together and tries to hang it up above all other countries, and every country does this. Patriotism is either the cause of wars, or at the very least the general support for war. The 'war on terror' is a perfect example, though it makes no difference what country the patriot is from.

Patriotism also prevents progression. Although there are several good reasons why Britain should not to join the Euro, most of the opposition is just patriotic "I'm british and the pound is British and I'll be less british without the pound!!11" garble.

Yes, although patriotism can bind a country together against a domestic matter, like China's 'War on SARs', more often than not it is used to look superior to all other countries and makes a mockery of the other more sensible people that live in the same country.

Also, hating one single country is just as silly as loving one single country, in my book. Love all countries equally. Or hate them equally.

gee. if mankind will ever understand..?????

there may be 1 million of countries .. it's still 1 planet.

all that discussion is so stupid. we owe OUR CHILDRENS a future guys. not f*****n nothing but hateNstuff.

hey and if someone would kill my mother or hurt my little daughter .. then i dont care WHERE he comes from or which color his eyes got.. hey that guy will come down real fast and than he will never gonna have a happy thought again for the rest of his very painful NOTlife.

harrrrrr.

There are two different type of partriotism though. A friend of mine supports our towns football team even though he knows full well they suck. They finished bottom of the league (although he would have been ecstatic if they'd come second to bottom) and he knows they'll never do any better, but he still goes to all of their games (or most at least) and supports them whole heartedly without supporting any other teams simply because their not his home team. That's true patriotism right there.

But I agree with Mort, sometimes it does hinder us and makes us snobbish to other countries. If we started using the euro, I wouldn't care much. Sure, I'll have to learn to use a new currency and all, and that would be annoying, but hell, a couple of years and it would be common place, it'll bring europe closer together rather than have us alienated from the rest of europe like we seem to be.

I wouldn't call supporting a crappy football team 'true patriotism'. British patriotism doesn't usually extend beyond waving a British flag at a football game, the only negative result being those idiot football yobs. 'True patriotism' is supporting your country and be willing to die for your country for no reason other than the fact that you happened to be born there. This also leads on to judging people based simply on their nationality, and such prejudice disgusts me. Are they really people I want to kill? Well, I think the mindless patriotism as seen in the World War 2 and Cold War-era are greatly on the decline from what I see, which I think is fantastic. Killing all patriots would speed up that process, but it's not necessary. Not yet.

Originally posted by Mort-Hog

I wouldn't call supporting a crappy football team 'true patriotism'. British patriotism doesn't usually extend beyond waving a British flag at a football game, the only negative result being those idiot football yobs. 'True patriotism' is supporting your country and be willing to die for your country for no reason other than the fact that you happened to be born there. This also leads on to judging people based simply on their nationality, and such prejudice disgusts me. Are they really people I want to kill? Well, I think the mindless patriotism as seen in the World War 2 and Cold War-era are greatly on the decline from what I see, which I think is fantastic. Killing all patriots would speed up that process, but it's not necessary. Not yet.

Well, there was a slight hint of humour there, but not much as real patriotism is rarely seen these days. So rare infact that the bar has to be lowered a bit to what I explained. He is not willing to die for this football team, but he shows up anyway, in rain or shine (actually he's pretty lazy so probably not). It may not be the patriotism we saw hundreds of years ago where people died for theirmonarch not because they like the monarch, but because they loved the country, but we'll probably never see that again, so it's as cose as we're going to get. I applaud him (actually I take the piss out of him all the time, but it's all in fun and he knows it).

dont twist being a football, soccer, anythingfan with patriotism. in fact of being a bunch of (sometimes international) guys there in a team this cant be patriotism at all.

patriotism is ment for being proud of the country where you were born.. something like we are the best country .. blahblah like that.

but this starts in small villages, then come the bigger ones, states, countries.. i mean it is stupid.. yeah i am from Hamburg, Germany and i am f-in better than you. because you are only from Berlin, Germany ..

HOW STUPID IS IT TO THINK LIKE THAT!

You can only be better by doing better. and if you once done better than this does NOT mean you will do better from now on for ever.

.. .. this sucks

Punishment, revenge and such also is stupid.

"We need punishment too keep people from commiting crimes" seems to be the most common argument and it's just embarrasing (spelling?) since it's already proven that it does not work. In medieval times there were totally tortureish punishment for many crimes. Did people stop commiting crimes?

I think most criminals are sure they are going to get away with it... And the rest don't have a choice.

Nationalism and penalism must die.

people not do crimes because there will be punishment or not. ..

its a mental problem.

as long as there are religious, social and whatelse IDEALS .. there is no help for it.

People prefer to say it's not my fault god must have done this .. or crap like that.

Hey i just saw that IRAQI SOLDIER on tv. He was up to clean and fold and iron his clothes. And his VERY only comment (he seemed to be veryvery concerned about this): dont tell my wife that i am doing this here. So next point is that man over woman OR woman over man attitude. Both are damn bloody wrong.

And there is more. But it all ends up in a definition of senseless "historical" waste.

Then there are these people saying: we didnt need it in the past, we dont need it now. Then they give an example like "i dont need mobilephone to call or message anyone from anyplace, i can do this from home! "

Yeah, particially he may be right. But if i am on the way and im growing to be daddy, then i would feel ( oh yes indeed, i felt much easier!) much easier with the knowledge of being reachable every second of time ..

So inventions are never useless. (like they try to make us believe)..

We must start believing in our own power as the 'intergalactical' species we are.

but society is changing.. and with some luck and muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch time..

Originally posted by RayJones

dont twist being a football, soccer, anythingfan with patriotism. in fact of being a bunch of (sometimes international) guys there in a team this cant be patriotism at all.

Okay, no need to be so serious here, I wasn't. Unless you didn't notice, this isn't the most serious of topics (oh scabb's serious, you know he want's to kill all these people). I wasn't nessecarily joking, only talking on the humour side of things in saying that this football fan is a patriot. I know for a fact that he's not and i know what patriotism means (the love of his/her own country to be specific), but sometimes big words can be used to describe small things in order to show how big this small thing can be. I use the word patriot to show how much this guy loves his team.

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

I use the word patriot to show how much this guy loves his team.

.. i wasnt that serious .. just wanted to point at the difference between patriotism and FANism (fan comes from FANATIC .. ?)..

.. words just have the meaning WE give them ..

• 2 weeks later...

also!

People that, when you tell them something, they respond with 'really?' or 'did you?'.

"Hello."

"Hello!"

"I went to town yesterday."

"Did you?"

"Yes. I bought socks."

"Really?"

"..yes. The socks are blue."

"Are they really?"

"...yes...I like these socks"

"Wow, really?"

"...."

"Really?"

"*gunshot*"

I agree. Games where you ride horses are cool (Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Little Big Adventure), but needing power-ups before you can gallop? That's like those bullshit Jedi Knight games that make you wait until you're four levels in before giving you a bloody lightsaber.

• 2 weeks later...

The entire human race

There are just so many people I hate that if I tried to list them all I'd forget someone. But here's a sample

• People who say "Cheer up it might never happen" It usually has happened.
  • People who say "At least you've got your health"
  • Newsreaders
  • The royal family
  • Royal Correspondents
  • Mothers on the school run in 4x4s.
  • Moaning Old people.
  • Smelly old people.
  • etc etc

And that's just the start. I'll post more when I remember it.

Archived