Home

Q releases pet trick animations.

Dathan Surehand

Yeah, I see them, and they are nifty. The best one is the sabretooth cat that walks on its front paws, it's awesome! What is even more nifty is this quote from the thread: "I recognize that some of you will only be happy with an announcement about our release date. I bid you a good weekend and be sure to come back next week. We’ll make an announcement then."

Nice indeed.

The real highlights of this FF are these little snippets:

"I recognize that some of you will only be happy with an announcement about our release date. I bid you a good weekend and be sure to come back next week. We’ll make an announcement then."

"Yes, the E3 trailer correctly says "Summer 2003"."

So they're making the release date announcement next week, and he says that as of now the release date is still definitely within the summer.

Keep your fingers crossed..

Thanks. :) Well, in that case, those animals are able to be domesticated and is actually really good as a herder. ;) Kinda like a sheep dog. :p

In any event, if you do decide to get a Corellian Sand Panther though, be sure to watch out for those claws. ;)

One rift from a paw and you are in alot of trouble, and prolly a world of pain. :D

Maybe. :) I don't know. ;)

Originally posted by Jatari Bazrak

No it's not.

Go to the official web page...(I know it hard but do it if you want to see them.) Then go into the screenshots section and on the top there should be some links, click on those and there you hav it.

Enjoy.:D

Ok thanks for your help Jatari. :)

Archived