Home

Link Update

Killer_2000

Good job guys. But I think I should tell you that when I opend the updated release of Link, I notice that the polycout was in the 5k range. Now being a pro at this (:D ) when I was doing Snake (not the "other" Snake model but you know, my Snake) I had my poly count high (it was also in the 5k range) because of the hair. I finnally made it at 3473 Poly's after I found out how to make the hair not indivigial but in either a sorta buch using one sphere, or a shader. I used the sphere though, but I suggest you guy's use a shader for the hair. Or make the hair more in a clump. EG; 11659.jpg

Also reduce the ear rings poly count. It was pretty high if I remember correctly. Good luck! Oh and Killer, check your Private Messages :)

*Hugs Antizac* I Love You! :D Just make the hands skin tone match the face. And can you import models in JKII fast?

Also, since I am bored and am VERY tied and starting to lose my mind from the lack of sleep.........................................can I beta test your model? I know this is lame but I have alway's loved lINK...NOT TH E Kid version but the Adult version. Just don't pull a Wind Waker at the last second k? :p

In game screenshots:

link2_ss1.txtlink2_ss2.txt

I just submitted it to JK2Files.com and Massassi.net

So, it should be ready for download in a day or two...

The team skins are included, as well as the "nohat" and "noshield" versions. I even updated the icons.

Things were getting a little out of hand with the last release - so in this version, I'm gonna have to require that people contact me for permission if they want to do reskins and stuff. It's just simpler that way. I'll most likely say, yes anyway.

Archived