Home

.com or geocities, YOU decide!

Lord_Vessen

Should The =A= Use The .com Site or The Geocities One?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should The =A= Use The .com Site or The Geocities One?

• The .com one, we need to look professional. No one will take us seriously on Geocities!
    • Geocities is better its free!

They both have their advantages...but a .com would be superior.

Sorry for my absence, I haven't been able to log-in ever since that stupid hacker busted the site. I think my account was one of those "new accounts afftected," just my luck.

But alas, now I can login and continue to have fun and throw in my two cents!

Well, here's what I think. The website is the same on both sites at this point, correct? Which one is faster? Which has fewer ads? Which has more space? Which is cheaper ;)? If we have no problem paying for the .com, I think it's the obvious choice. No offense to the people who made the Geocities site, but come on :)! We have a .com just sitting there, not being used; I think we should put it to some good use.

look.. i made the geocities one first,.... then we got a .com one.... via Murashu.. he knows how to wqork that ojne.. but lets just say i alway like having a hand in things like that. Im working out a plan to not dissapoint anyone.... well maybe except me :(:p;)

-wraith 8-

I understand Wraith, and i know i'd want to be involved with it if i were you too. Why don't you both share admin levels on the .com site and work towards making it the official and only =A= site. That way you both have control and you get to share good ideas. If its to be the offical one, u being the co-leader etc will mean u probably get final say anyway.

Archived