Home

Phatt island on-line Library

monkeyadventure

No, Gabez. Maybe you aren't the master of the world yet, but I'm sure your presence in our chat was an event for all of us.We know what you've done for the Scummbar and other most important sites untill now. You must know that our italian community, as my friend Hyena said some days ago, is very modest and we have ever looked at scummbar, milegend, or worldofmi as unattainable landmarks of reference; so,talking with people that work on them is just amazing for us! Isn't it, Hyena?

I'm pleased you like my(our) site.

..i thought italians just write in italic ..

:p

.. it looks good, and i am sure .. if i would understand... it would make sense.

OK. I'll try read it italian .. and you try to write it in english (just taken from your thought to make it in english) ..

• 3 years later...

Ok I found that phattlibrary.tk didn't work, but I went to http://digilander.libero.it/phattlibrary/it/index.html and it does. As the last news post was in 2004, I was wondering if you still use this site and if I could use the site layout (I'm a bit of a noob at web design). Oh and I would ofcourse put a link at the bottom saying 'Design By'

BTW: The site is good, too bad I can't read it :p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived