Home

Neo ReSkin

JEDI_Salvation

The team skins are as follows:

Normal: what's shown in the screenshot above

Red: real world

Blue: Thomas Anderson with the suit and tie

Here's an example (but ignore the face, they are from the beta, and the clothing has been changed slightly for better detail in game i.e. more contrast and such...):

neo1.jpg

Tell me what you guys think.

-Salvy

P.S. The beta is available at http://www.massassi.net. The finals release date has been pushed back due to me being out of town. I'm in the process of gathering good sounds to use.

Reskin it all you want, it's a default model (prisoner), so i can't stop you from doing what you want to it man, but i suggest using the default file provided in the assets pk3 file, makes it easier for new skins and edit model options (head shape...etc...). As far as permissions for the textures I created, I will grant usage of those after the final is out. And the final will have custom sounds including a taunt, please post suggestions if you wish, I could use some ideas when I get back to it in Aug.

Thanks, always

-Salvy

• 2 weeks later...

Just dropping a note to let you all know that Salvy (JEDI_Salvation) broke his wrist, and the skin may be further delayed.

Not trying to do your job here with the status update, Sal, but I figured you're too busy trying to itch under the cast to type. :p

As I said earlier in this thread, the file at Massassi is just the beta, the skin there has a few "likeness" problems and does not have costom sounds as I'm planning the final to have. Some of you may be thinking its useless to post a beta for a skin, but I figured I'd give you guys something to screw around with while I was out of town. As far as the final being delayed, with any luck it shouldn't be (cross fingers here), I've figured out how to get around with this stupid cast. Typing one handed sucks though :p

thats all i got for now :)

-Salvy:cowdance

Archived