Home

Welcome to the Temporary Forum

Hi everyone. Marek asked me to set this up since Adventure Gamers (along with the rest of us) is struggling to get all of their content back after we were hacked and then really poorly handled by our web host, and is blatantly without a forum. Considering LucasForums survived the server implosion by being hosted somewhere else, this seemed a logical place to put up a temporary one.

Hopefully everyone can have fun here for a while. Sorry about the lack of frying pan emoticon.

Also, sorry if the colors are off by a little bit, I had to base this design off of some really low quality (and potentially compromising) jpegs Marek hastily tossed at me.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Skinny Minnie

Hacker = 007.gif

That looks more like DJG. :~

Anyway, it's good to have the AG forums back, because I miss my monthly visits where I get all frustrated with there being so many unread posts and then I skip half of them and don't understand any of the injokes in the rest because I skipped half the posts last month, too. Cough, cough.

And as scabb says, get on over to the Mojo forums! They're more purple.

PS. Jake's avatar looks suspiciously like Gnasher. What is it really?

Originally posted by Huz

PS. Jake's avatar looks suspiciously like Gnasher. What is it really?

You must be joking....

That is Raz! From the most excellent game PSYCHONAUTS! Being made by Tim Schafer and the rest of the Double Fine team!

Oh, and thanks, Jake!

Cool to see the temp forums up... but like all I just hope to have everything back to its original place... But untill then, we enjoy the place here! ;)

/action start looking how to put up his own avatar...

*oops, too much IRC* :D

Whoa, I'm away for a couple of weeks and this is what I get: hacker attacks, temporary forums, RemiO in power... :eek:

Anyway, New York and Amsterdam were nice, thanks for asking. I'm currently living without a net connection (oh, the pain!) due to my place being renovated and me living at my friend's flat. Have to use the net at work, which is sort of forbidden but I hope no one will notice.

Archived