Home

Welcome to the Temporary Forum

Thanks Jake for setting this up, time seemed to crawl so slowly without AGers! This place is great, and the color scheme feels very homey, but I still want the good old forums back quickly :).

I'm glad to see all the ppl from the forums too, cause not everyone is on irc.

God I've missed these forums :cool:

P.s. How was Amsterdam Swordmaster? I was there once when I was 5, we were in a terrible hotel lol.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You were in Amsterdam and didnt pay a visit to Marek?!?!?!? That's like being in the Vatican and not visiting the Pope! or in Barcelona and not telling ME* !!

I'm seriously offended Swordie... I demand a punishment for you...

*(yelling out loud, shaking head and pointing both thumbs at self)

Wait, you were in New York and didnt tell me?!? Even though I live on the complete opposite side of the country and it would cost hundreds of dollars to fly there or 4 days to drive, I'm insulted.

wait, no i'm not. good to hear your trip went well.

Originally posted by jaf

I'm seriously offended Swordie... I demand a punishment for you...

Ooh ooh! Can I administer it?? :D

Jake and Marek: why didn't you say you needed help? I've got a couple of pages saved you could've just copied the HTML off of... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by curacao

Jake and Marek: why didn't you say you needed help? I've got a couple of pages saved you could've just copied the HTML off of... :rolleyes:

They're too much man to ask a woman for help, I'm sure :rolleyes:

Hehe, just kidding! :D

--Erwin

Hi decibelio! :)

btw, no coffee to me, thanks! You can poison the other members with that stuff. :)

PS: It's nothing personal. I don't have anything against your coffee. I just don't like that brown stuff they call a drink, that's all. :)

PS 2: And yeah, one more thing. Don't spill coffee over the members, will you. Especially not Marek, or he will kick your ass! :D

decibelio, Welcome. I'm usually known as Intrepid within the AG community, but I was unable to register as such here. Just call me Trep. :D

Once the permanent AG forums are re-established you can have as many iced tea accidents there as you want. Oooh, actually, considering that it's now summer and warm all over, iced tea spilt on me doesn't sound bad at all. Of course, I hope there'd be at least a bit left over to sip.

hello to all of you!

Trep, I'll post a 'sticky' ice tea thread for you when the regular forums are up again :).

Originally posted by Kingzjester

Mt. Doom sounds familiar. Is that in the Himalayas or somewhere near Kilimanjaro?

Nope, as Trep pointed out by posting the photo, Mt. Doom is

entirely LotR related and only serves me as a fake location :D

Have some ice tea then, Pleto :)

Archived