Home

Welcome to the Temporary Forum

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... if there will be a forum meet, there has to be lotsa ice tea I guess... :D

btw. I hope that the new AGers server will also speed up the forums... it was slow sometimes, like this forum now... But I don't complain for having this temporarily hangout... ;)

Originally posted by pleto4_ryan

Yep i really like tea...

Thank you

Always a pleasure :)

Hi Firefoot,

...if there will be a forum meet, there has to be lotsa ice tea I guess...

I'll see to it, then :D !

Yes, I remember AG.com will change its server, perfectly understandable after all this mess. But until then I enjoy hanging around here :cool: !

After two or three messages I guess it is time for me to post in the thread. Well, I am known as Gabriel but I couldn't register here (wonder why :p) so I got the HAL-9000 username and the proper avatar. I think that when the original forum will be up I am going to change my profile there and make it a HAL-9000;)

Glad you are back and I am not complaining but the forum here is way to slow, at least for my ISDN connection...

• 2 weeks later...

And I'm back with the people I love... *sigh* :)

Hugs and kisses to everyone!!! Feels like home... almost... it's like my house is under renovation and I have to stay at Grandma's. Yeah... feels like that...

Originally posted by Mira

Hmm... i must admit my avatar is too "cute" for my liking. I'll never live this down... :eek::band::eek:

Well... it is a cute avatar:

ewokbaby_avatar.gif

but you survived the attack of AGers (as most of us did luckily :)), so you'll live this down too... ;)

Hé Pappa!

Originally posted by Mira

Ah... nice to see some ppl do miss me! :) How's it going? Sorry, I'm really slow with witty comebacks lately.

:) The forums aren't that busy imho... and sometimes awefully slow... But I'm fine myself... having 2,5 weeks off work now... :cool:

Kingzjester, znaèi prièaš srpski, heh :)

ja ne.

Well, i just fell from the past, and i havent been visiting for a few months now, but i'll try to come when i have time, its nice that you've put this temp forums...cool:)

Anyway i better stop talking now because i dont even know what i'm talking about...

Archived