Home

Internet Relationships...

madmonkeygal!

Originally posted by Real Slim Santa

Internet relashionships are very a bad idea. The only part of Internet dating I agree with is when you meet someone online, who lives in the same city/area as you, and very shortly (like a few days) start dating that person in real life. Before people meet, both should know what they look like. They should exchange pics, besides how would they even recognize themselves when they meet in real life? I don't agree with spending months (even years) just talking online, but never meeting in person.

It's sad that many people these days have become desperate to find true love and turn to Internet relashionships. I've been to a lot of chatrooms where people write stuff like "male/20/nyc, any females want to chat?" some of them get pathetic like "hot male with webcam ready to cyber with hot female. pm me!!!". That's sad....:(

true words Slim..

.. but .. its not that bad to KNOW people around the net and CHANGE INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE. This can be someone on the planets others side and it can happen for years.. BUT CALL it more than TO KNOW SOMEONE .. is far from any reality .. and that fact puts out how people are thinking. and THATS even more sad.

..yes and i am a female in a body of a male, which actually is a male in that female catched in a male body .. got it??

Whoa, suddenly everything became clear! (Should have washed those windows ages ago!)

So you are physically male but inside your feminine personality you are a guy. It's like you're layered or something. Wow.

Originally posted by Real Slim Santa

Internet relashionships are very a bad idea. The only part of Internet dating I agree with is when you meet someone online, who lives in the same city/area as you, and very shortly (like a few days) start dating that person in real life. Before people meet, both should know what they look like. They should exchange pics, besides how would they even recognize themselves when they meet in real life? I don't agree with spending months (even years) just talking online, but never meeting in person.

It's sad that many people these days have become desperate to find true love and turn to Internet relashionships. I've been to a lot of chatrooms where people write stuff like "male/20/nyc, any females want to chat?" some of them get pathetic like "hot male with webcam ready to cyber with hot female. pm me!!!". That's sad....:(

*Slaps Real Slim Santa around a bit with a sack of used AOL start up discs*

Sorry... don't know what brought that on....:(

I note that nearly all here have said internet relationships to be a bad thing.

Well I know a couple of friends that have met people over the internet and then went on to discover who they met were total jerks.

However I do have this one example that such relationships do work, a friend of mine I have know for about a number of months now met their partner through a online journal and later on meet up. They are now living together and in roughly a years time they are going to get married.

So, sometimes they do work and sometimes they don't.

Archived