Home

What new sites would you like to see?

Benny

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My own idea:

Classic radio show versions of the games I'm working on the Hit the road one now. Only would work for talkie games though. I just add narration and rip put the music and voices + SFX and you have a narrated dramatized lucas arts radio program.

Wow, this is all really coming together :) Is the site going to be hosted on the Mix-N-Mojo site? If it is we would have to offer goats' toenail clippings to the server gods daily to keep them satisfied. Also, just thinking about the music aspect, is there a working mirror for SCUMM Revisited? I haven't been able to find one.

Originally posted by Marek

The network needs a Psychonauts fan page. And I'm not talking about that scary church thing. A proper one. (Sorry Kingzjester.) Do you guys all remember that excellent Grim Fandango page around the time it was released? The one Tim mentioned in his developer diary at the time? Well, something like that needs to be done for Psychonauts soon. *looks at Jake*

Hey, that's not fair! What the HELL is wrong with my site? Why doesn't it DESERVE to be called a PROPER fan page, spaz?!

Metallus' little thing has been "in the making" ever since I opened the damn Church and it still ain't seeing the light of day.

Besides, we don't know squat about Psychonauts YET. All that we DO know is contained in the SCREENSHOT GALLERY of the CHURCH. What the **** is wrong with that?!

*Growls and turns into the Hulk*

King, your site is really cool... and uh.... fanatical but there's not too much information about the actual game on it, it's mostly about how Tim is God. I know there isn't too much info out there, but I think it would be nice to have a site where there was some real information about Psychonauts and less about Tim.

The screenshot gallery has very little to do with the fanaticism of the rest of the site.

Marek has seen the game in action twice (if I am not mistaken) and he can pretend that there is more information about the thing out there - there isn't. It is nice to complain and all, I like to do it as much as he, but his categorization of the Church as "NOT A PROPER SITE" pisses me off. It is completely unwarranted. Marek, if you have something to add to what I have, please don't be a stranger.

Besides, it is not as if I didn't ask. Microsoft people are "reluctant' to give out interviews and info and such at this time as the game has been pushed so far into the future.

King, bison, you both make valid points.

King, you're right - Church of Tim *IS* a proper site - for TIM. It's not the Church of Psychonauts, which is what Bison was implying. He would have said the same thing if I posted Psychonauts screeenshots on Kickstand, even if I had every screenshot available in the world. I think it's great that you have all the screenshots though, keep it up - you almost have me talked into an Xbox. lol

Bison, you're right - Church of Tim is not a Psychonauts-dedicated fansite, but please...In the future, watch how you word stuff. I was as taken aback as King when I read your post - the wording makes it sound like you're calling his site a joke and looking for a serious site to carry screenshots/news. Beleive it or not, King has put a LOT of work into the Church and his site is no less "proper" than cnn.com.

Sorry, I didn't bother to re-read my post :o I love the site, I'm only trying to see things through others' eyes. I wasn't trying to imply it isn't a proper site, I'd just like to see more on Psychonauts. I already own an XBox and will buy it when it comes out, but screenshots can only do so much.

Archived