Home

Hewwo Everyone

Erm I dunno if I'm allowed to post a post about being new and I didnt see it in the rules ... or so I think :| erm hopefully I won't be run over by a truck and beaten to death for posting this but anyway! Hewwo everyone and I just saw these forums and stuff and am a fan of Star Wars n also this game I WANT THE DAMNED GAME ALREADY ahem anyway hello everyone.

*beats you to death with yoink stick*

Joking! I'm only joking. :D

Welcome to the forums, JedEye Knight! :rhett:

*hands JedEye Knight an official LucasForums welcome basket*

It was hand crafted just for you by my fleet of basket making elves. :) You will learn more of them later on.

Now pull up a seat, order yourself a Jawa juice at the juice bar and feel free to join in on any of the conversations we have going. We don't bite! ;)

I already know the release date but thank you for the warm welcomes, brings a tear to my eye *sniffs and looks down at the basket* erm this doesnt contain poison does it ... oh well now to wait for this thing everyone else is waitin for .. I'll go explore more of the forums while waiting

Originally posted by JedEye Knight

I already know the release date

:eek: -- :eyeraise:

*beats information out of JedEye Knight* :p

And yes, explore the forums. Just don't get lost in the vastness of the whole place. (stay away from anything that contains aReSen in it :p)

Stay here where it's nice and safe. :D

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

Glad you could join us here Jedeye Knight! :D Welcome to the forums. Hannibal will be along to give you the official welcome medallion™. :D

Oh no I wont. :mad:

medal.gif

Dammit!!! That thing just follows me around. :(

:sighs:

Welcome to the forums JEK! :)

Welcome to KOTOR man. Ignore the madness that you may find around here and you should be fine. Don't worry about the rules so much man. I'm not telling you to break them but things aren't that uptight here so you should be ok as long as you don't do something illegal ;)

:lsduel::duel:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello JS how are ya Welcome to LF KOTOR Fourms!

Mostly everyone is off playing the game but some of use have to wait for the PC version in October. Wait! * Remembers date the Star Wars Wal-Mart fan said* October the 15! He said October the 15!

We'll Welcome and enjoy your stay with Jawa Jucie from the bar.

Archived