Home

The Most Annoying moment in your life

KBell

I'm pretty bored right now so I thought I would start a new thread. What's the most annoying moment in your life where ( if there was a human being in front of you) you would punch that person unconcious? Or maybe you would just have to go to a couple of anger management classes?:p

I got a few:

Fighting aboss, and you die when the boss only has about one more health thing.

When playing baseball, I hit it, and the pitcher catches it, only by reflex (like it goes so fast, and they just put their arm out and they catch it)

;)

Originally posted by obikin

Most annoying moment eh? ........... Probably when this thread was created.

Now that was not called for. If you do not wish to contribute to the discussion in a mature way, then don't;)

Anyways, back to the topic. The most annoying moments in my life, are when LF goes down, or I cannot get on the net to see how our precious forum is doing. It's like I can no longer stand living without it.

:D

Originally posted by obikin

Most annoying moment eh? ........... Probably when this thread was created.

*bump, bump, bump. Did I say bump? I meant BUMP!*

Annoying? Well, how's about when I put £4 into a bandit and won nothing, and my mate put in 50p and won £15????

JEEZO! :rolleyes:

it happens so often wit me

mostly when i go on a server and they tell me not to cuss when i say damn or somethin lol

or when i hear people calling other ppl noobs - that just right pisses me off and i feel like pullin a darth vader on them :D

i hate that word- i can understand it sucks when ur tryin to talk and some retard kills u, but for someone who dont have 5-gazillion points doesnt mean u gotta call them a noob like a virgin loser, ya know?

its all about havin fun.

that's why i made the 4:20 Herbalicious server so ppl could have a fun time and not have to deal with that stuff

sadly it's been a while that it's been offline, though

but id like to thank everyone who played on it

SUPPORT THA CAUSE lol

ill put it back up sometime in the summer

p-ce

auuuugggggggghhhhhh the most annoying moment in my life...

right now....i went to bed at 3 am and am awaken by my dad who is scrapping the walls w/something and won't stop. only got 6 hours of sleep, tried to ignore it but, that noise is so annoying that it makes me want to kill someone, so hello coffee....

sucks that i have to work tonight...dammit.

Originally posted by Captain wing

My most annoying moment is when I can't beat a boss, I try and try and try and then I figure out i'm doing it wrong!:mad: Oh well i get it in the end. :)

hehe i wish i could do that w/o getting fired. ;]

When I'm stuck in a computer game.

When I dont have any threads I wanna post in.

When the Internet is down.

When I found out that my episode 2 DVD was broken (Explanation at bottom.).

When my little brother is annoying me.

When I dont have any1 to play SWCCG with.

When I'm out of cola/beer.

When I dont get enough sleep.

When I'm bored.

When Jar Jar came into Episode 1 (Explanation at bottom).

And I could go on for hours.

1st explanation:

My Episode 2 DVD, lagging big time, in the last scene. Its the coolest scene in the movie, and its the one where Palpy is watching over the clone army getting ready to leave Coruscant for Geonosis, or where ever they're going.

2nd explanation:

I mean Ep1 was bad enough from the start, and he just screwed it up even more.

I think thats about it.

-Clemme

Archived