Home

Forum oddness

Hey,

I'm a moderator on LucasForums and when I logon to this temporary forum the AdventureGamers style changes to a general LucasForums one (the dark purple and the LucasForums header image, etc...). However, when I logon with my lurker account (no moderator rights) I can see the AdventureGamers colours (and title) again!

Does this have something to do with my special super powers or is this a rare and random oddness?

Anyone else experiencing this?

--Erwin

I think, erwin, it's actually because you have the LucasForums default style set in your account preferences to override forum styles. The reason it doesn't override the other styles is because, unlike me when making the AG style, everyone else remembered to turn on the "override users default style settings" button when making the styles for the other forums. I'll change that for this one when I get around to it.

Originally posted by Jake

I could have made it up. ¬

Which means that we got a mystery on our hands!

Which reminds me... I've had this very same problem a long time ago... The main page of LucasForums had the design and colours of AdventureDevelopers (the first brown & green design). After Metallus changed that design to our current one (blue and white) the problem went away.

Spooky, huh?

Anyway, it's just a temp. forum so never mind...

--Erwin

Archived