Home

New update?

Taos

Man, I've been wondering when we are going to get a new update on the game. We we're kind of lucky not to get any huge news during the time that the site was down......now do what do you think....is this because of SWG news or what?

I mean the game is like a month away from release and we haven't had any updates since the voice one in May. :(

I want more news!!!! :dev11:

The calm before the storm, perhaps? :D

While I want more news, the game is so close for me that I'm not sure if it would help or not. :p

I'm thinking there will either be a downpour of updates soon or no updates until the game is released. Then there would be stuff for sure. :)

I just want the game to have and to hold, to love and to cherish for as long as I live. *bells* (and maybe I'll play it sometime too)

I'm getting too obsessed......:p

Great find, 5ID. A nice picture of the podracer event. I still wonder wether these races will only be against time, or wether we'll also actually race against other racers. So far, I have yet to see/read anything that suggests the latter.

Originally posted by 5iD

No those things in the pink circles are booster pads i think, they boost your speed like in the 21min E3 video.

Okay, you're right about the one to the right. But those up-ahead?

-EDIT: After watching the last part, I've found out, that it's nearly taken out of it. 5iD's completely right.

But wouldn't it be strange, if you couldn't race against other?

Well there is a new (yet no new info IIRC) preview at RPGDot.

hmm yea that does look like some rocks or something, hope there are some twisty cave/canyon path in there

[edit]ok, forgive my ignorance, just looked at the site and a better look at the boards today :o

On the off chance that someone looks at this again..

How about this then.. Bioware Corp. races up the charts it's Bluesnews' fault if it is already well known :D

Originally posted by Leemu Taos

Man, I've been wondering when we are going to get a new update on the game. We we're kind of lucky not to get any huge news during the time that the site was down......now do what do you think....is this because of SWG news or what?

I mean the game is like a month away from release and we haven't had any updates since the voice one in May. :(

I want more news!!!! :dev11:

U should check ut the forums on the official page,the QAs and the devs answer qeustions there everyday! best fan support i ever seen,keep up the good work guys;)

Originally posted by Ulic Qel- Droma

U should check ut the forums on the official page,the QAs and the devs answer qeustions there everyday! best fan support i ever seen,keep up the good work guys;)

If you check some of the names, forum members here do check out the official forums. :)

No new questions are being asked or answered anymore(maybe every once and a while). Right now the same questions are being asked over and over. But you are right they do a great job of answering questions and they all have good sense of humor.

We're looking for a new character profile, weapons, or force powers.

Archived