Home

Downloading Patch's

Kaiser Isaac

ea, when you launch the game, it does a scan, to make sure none of your files are corrupted or to see if you need them. And there is a chat area. You can come and get owned in the Trivia room with the lazy Trivia Droid or talk in Troubleshoot with problems

The main thing is, your first patch. When did they print the CDs? How much will change between then and release? Could be a few of you with a 8+hour download on that first day. I've had some three+ hours downloads during Beta and I have a cable modem. Let's hope for the best. The last two have had a lot of changes, but were small patches.

Yet again....secret location screenie...Corellian statue.

Humorous story, I found this my first day of Beta. I was so into beta that I climbed the highest mountain I could find and low and behold...a friggin statue.

D_S........that pictue that you have there says your ping is at like 150 somthing if i am not mistaken.......Well your cable modem is not veryfast or somthing.........Alot of 56k connectons are arund that........Also i hear that on shooters.....You ping is higher than a rpg because there is so much more info to transfer......Well on battlefield 1942 my ping used to be around 150-200 and i only have 56k connecton......so i dont know whats up there......I personaly cant say anything because i have never played the game.........So is there anybody els out there that can tell me what the average ping on this game is for a cable connection...........Also what i the average ping for a 56k connectin on this game.........And has anybody els an into 8 hour patch downloads......?

56k having a 150 ping time? Hahahahahahaha. Eherm. Well I do not see why you try to show off your 56k connection Isaac :confused:. It may be a fast ping but it sounds like a dl nightmare:mad: . 4 hours for the BF1942 patch? Jeese. That would suck. Oh well. At least I have a cable modem.:D

Archived