Home

Preordered Yours?

Damarius

I hope that everyone here has preordered because I went to the local game store and they told me that anyone that has NOT preordered will NOT recieve a copy. They may even have to wait a few weeks before other copies are available. Reserve Your Copy ASAP.

I will not be reserving a copy. I have never pre-ordered a game in my life. I am not that desperate.;):D:p

I figure that if the Gamestop in the mall that everbody hates does not have Galaxies, that one of the two other malls in the area, Target, *Shudders* K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Circuit City, Office Max, Office Depot, Media Play, or someone else will have it somewhere.:D :D :D

And if they do not have it, I can always order it off the internet and get it the next day.;)

Wow, is it already time? I got so complacent that it was a few months away from being released I didn't realize we were already within a week! How exciting!

Amazon just recieved my order for the collector's edition, I'll expect to recieve it a week from yesterday, just hope I have time to be playing it.

Sleep! That's what I've been doing wrong all my life! I don't need that! Ideally though if you minimize your costs, I think you could probably get by working at a "fair" paying job like 2 days a week if you only pay for rent, a little food, and your SWG subscription.

$15/hour

2 days/week

$960/month*

If you have a few roomates you can totally survive on $500/month rent. That even leaves $448 per month for food! That's good eatin' baby!

*not including your particular government fees for existing

ok ladies and gentelmen, i have noticed something that might have some importance, when i ordered it from ebgames.com about last week, i got colletors edition for 74.99, now if you look on over at the site it has gone up to 79.99, very interesting, may even support the limit theories and you may not be able to get a preorder anymore for the first batch, or i could just be high and have no idea what im talking about

i would bet on the latter

people are blowing this out of proportion. There will be copys on the shelves!! I have graduation practice on the 26th from 9-11... and my mall opens at 10. :( So, Im hoping that I can snag a copy. If not, there is a eb games store in a plaza right next to the mall, as well as the EB in the mall, plus there are other stores that will have it.

Originally posted by Jackrabbit

I pre-ordered mine in March, but I'm going back today to see if I can pre-order another. If I can't, no big deal. In the place I live, I don't think I'll have a problem picking it off the shelf.

[Edit] Jedi :D

did they let you preorder a second one?

Archived