Home

Preordered Yours?

Damarius

I'm in Idaho. I called 5 stores and they said no one had preordered it... and I'm in a college town. :) This isn't Harry Potter people. We make up a very small percentage of game players. :)

<ducks angry looks and bruised self-esteems>

Hey, do not even worry about it. I was not even thinking of pre-ordering the game, except that I was in the area and had some cash on me. I figured: Heck, why pay for the game later, when I can pay now and just pick it up the next time. The hassle is already over... and the free Orange Julius.

DAMN YOU, ORANGE JULIUS!!!:D :D :D

Originally posted by Seinnhai

I'm in Idaho. I called 5 stores and they said no one had preordered it... and I'm in a college town. :) This isn't Harry Potter people. We make up a very small percentage of game players. :)

<ducks angry looks and bruised self-esteems>

hehe

well it IS star wars.

if you count the many star wars fans + mmorpg players = omg run and hide from the fat and pimply kids.

jk.

Originally posted by Dr. Zaius

people are blowing this out of proportion. There will be copys on the shelves!! I have graduation practice on the 26th from 9-11... and my mall opens at 10. :( So, Im hoping that I can snag a copy. If not, there is a eb games store in a plaza right next to the mall, as well as the EB in the mall, plus there are other stores that will have it.

Looks like Z and I will be just missing each other. I'm picking mine up at the mall store you mention.....as soon as they open. :D

Archived