Home

Dash Rendar (SP)

Mercenary

Dash Rendar sp Features:

-Dash Rendar model by Sniper Wolf, KMan and Toonces

-BlasTech DL-44 heavy blaster pistol by Major Clod

-Outrider ship prefab by Rob A. (Adarin)

-2maps (2 different locations)

-lots of scripting

-mission objectives

-storyline

-cutscenes

-strong NPC support

-custom textures and shaders

-dynamic music

-opening text crawl

Thanks to Kengo and Louis for helping me setup

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm working on final cutscene production. I hope ICARUS II will be better for JA. If all goes well with the voice actors I'm aiming for a mid July release.

You can get the Dash Rendar model at jk2files.com and the blaster comes with the Han Solo model by Major Clod.

This looks to be one of the really outstanding levels in the current crop of high quality levels coming to light in recent months. I never really got into Shadows of the Empire much, but the screenshots and released details so far show this is definately going to be high quality stuff. As with a few other levels showcased on here, I have to ask what the difference in these screenshots between this and a Raven made level are? To recap: Really looking forward to it :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ooh, this looks nice... wow, there's so many great SP levels being released lately. It's terrific! I eagerly await the chance to play this! Dash Rendar may be a Han Solo look-alike, but he's a cool character nonetheless. Great job for choosing a character that hasn't got much publicity lately. It will be the first time I've blasted Stormtroopers with Dash since Shadows of the Empire.

This campaign was magnificent, totally unbelievable quality. This campaign could have been shipped with the original game, and people would have considered this one of the better maps. I only noticed a couple of insignificant bugs, but otherwise the levels were so polished and finished off it's hard to believe. And the outdoors were just outstanding, almost better than those in the original Raven maps, if you ask me.

I'm glad you guys like it :D If there is no major issue forcing me to do a version 1.1 I'm going to take a break from Jedi Knight. With the experience I gained from making this project and after playing, and being inspired by, the first JK I have big plans for Jedi Academy. A new NFL season has started and I'm going to play some Madden NFL 2004 for awhile then I'll start my new project.

Cheers to everyone who downloaded my mod :cheers:

Archived