Home

What's your character/saber setup going to be like in SP?

Brett

I realize that this has probably been done before, but I don't see any current topics about it, so what the hell.

Based on what we know, what species and gender (where applicable) will your character be on your first run through the SP game? Will you stick with one saber (if it's possible), two or a double bladed one? What color for the blade(s)?

Just curious.

I think this was discussed a while back but i'll indulge you.

For my first run:

Human Male, going for light side all the way, single blade, blue blade.

Then after I finish I'll probably start over with:

Human Male, Dark side, Double bladed saber with red or orange blade.

I'd like to be a human male in black (or if possible a brown cloak like Obi Wan with something black underneath). If possible I'd like green and yellow scythe-sabers.

I would have liked being a male Twi'Lek (spelling?) but that doesn't look like it's possible anymore :(

I'd play with Dark Force powers first and then I'd try Light. Then the third time through I might use cheats and mess about with a "Grey-sided" player.

Missing the "Time to Die!" line? ;P

Maybe I shouldn't have overdone with the pitch down effect on that voice. ;P

Hell... I might port him or something very like him... but I can't give you certainty cuz... I dont have a slightest clue about what system and tools JA has.

I'm very curious tho :)

I guess we'll see what we'll see.

Great thread , at first I wanted a zabrak male , but it looks like its not posible , well then I will have to choose between a human male and a Kel-dor .

btw , I think that lucasart should had used another species instead of rodian , i don't think will see too many rodian players.

Great thread , at first I wanted a zabrak male , but it looks like its not posible , well then I will have to choose between a human male and a Kel-dor .

btw , I think that lucasart should had used another species instead of rodian , i don't think will see too many rodian players.

sorry i didn't mean to post that twice

I'll answer my own question.

For myself, probably a Twi'lek, dark side all the way, dark clothing, with a double edged saber, and classic "bad guy" red blades.

Second time through I'll play a human male, light side, brown or grey clothes, and a single saber (if possible) with a green blade.

Yeah it's strange you can only use one gender per species (except for human), but the overall idea here is, that it's probably because each species/gender has their own txt in the cutscenes, their own 'grunting noises' when jumping etc :) If every species had both male and female version, they would have to add lots of txt... But still, it's a shame I can't choose a zabrak male :(

Well, first time through, I'm thinking human male, two sabres, either both blue or green, or a mix of the two. Not sure about clothing, hair styles, etc. It'll depend on what's there. Oh, lightside, by the way.

Second time through, dark side, and either a double-bladed sabre or dual sabres, red blades all the way. No idea what species or clothing.

Third time I might try as lightside with a single blade, either blue, green, or purple (no yellow or orange for me, thanks).

I'll need more info on the advantages and disadvantages of the various sabre styles, though, and if there are any differences between the races, other than cosmetic ones. I'm disinclined to use a double-bladed sabre, just because that's not my style (I tend to prefer light side), but I REALLY like the idea of two sabres, IF you can use them in a useful manner (as in truly wield both in combat, not swing one, toss the other).

I'm currently still thinking of my choices, but I'm actually thinking of playing a human female. If it is already well-written that the Padawan has no real background whatsoever, I could say that it's the great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-etc-granddaughter of my Jedi from Knights of the Old Republic... as for which style, I'm still thinking of that one. Although my Jedi in KotOR will wield two blades, I just might let this Jedi wield a blue double-bladed saber to show that she's different than her famous grand-etc-father.

Archived