Home

What's your character/saber setup going to be like in SP?

Brett

Well I WOULD have a male Zabrak, but it looks like Raven plans to not incluude them so poop :(. I WOULD have based his appearance on the pic in my avatar, except for the same reason as stated before so poop :(. So I guess I'll just go with a human male with dual orange sabers, probably using lightside powers my first time around.

What I wouldn't have minded at all, would be if the extra races and gender combinations were in the game, but you had to finish the game with certain conditions to unlock them.

For example:

Finish as male, grip at full power, darkside unlock a Darth Vader skin.

Finish as male, darkside, lightstaff unlock Zabrak males.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by the_havoc

I think that lucasart should had used another species instead of rodian , i don't think will see too many rodian players.

I think you're probabaly right there, they don't seem to be too popular and most people seem to think of them mostly being lowlifes, which is probabaly untrue, but there ya go! I'll probabaly go for human, yellow saber and later on I'd love to try double sabers!

If there was one playable race I'd love to see that isn't in it it would probabaly be the Chiss. Wookies and Trandoshans would also be great. Still, with what Raven have said about Models from JO moving into JA plus all the new models for JA it looks like almost all the major races will be in there even before anyone starts modding, so editing wise the possibilities are gonna be brilliant!

Archived