Home

apartments/renting homes

Meathook

It would make sense that u can. Even if it's not offical, u could build a house then post a message somewhere undercutting the price of rent of an apartment and where it is and people could rent it from u. even if it invloves manually "give" u money on a regular basis. U just got to be cheaper then offical apartments. I guess the house would still be in ur name and u'd want to be fairly good at fighting (or have a friend who is) incase people don't want to pay.

ya, that makes sense. The one big problem tho is the fact that people could start ripping other people off. For example, u pay them rent, keep ur stuff in there and they just lock u out. then u need the brawny friend. It would have to be someone i trust b4 i do that i guess

Oh god. Undercutting rental prices? I wonder what kind of upkeep those apartments will get? Can you say, "Slumlords of the Sith?"

I think if they're going to run a player rental system, they'd have to make it a direct withdraw/deposit thing. If you can't find your slumlord to pay him the rent because he's off on Naboo doing something for a few weeks, then you lose your stuff? No. Just put another terminal somewhere.

Like wise, if you can't pay your rent and just forget about it, you should get your gear repo'd. Send a pack of Wookie Repo men to pick up your crap and remove you from the premises if necessary. Then the slumlord could sell your stuff or keep it. Then he could invite you over sometime to let you reminiesce with your old couch...

Archived