Home

The mojo of LeChuck

Hyena

Do you think LeChuck is a VOODOO PRIEST, or not?

According to me he is NOT a priest, he doesn't know the VODOO POWER!

In fact he has got a priest in MI2.

But in MI3 he is like a WIZARD and he's able to use the VOODOO MOJO...

Well, according to me MI3 isn't a REAL chapter of MI.

But what are your opinion?

Thing is though, Lechuck takes a different form in all 4 MI games, so therefore, I can only assume each form gives him different abilities and powers. He's clearly very different as a ghost to a zombie pirate. But I don't know, it's too late, and I've got an exam tommorow, can't think straight! (stupid exams..:( )

I don't think LeChuck is supposed to be a voodoo priest in CMI - in the intro he uses a flaming voodoo cannon ball, yes, but that could have easily been made up by his voodoo priest who also went down with his boat.

The rest of his "powers" are from Big Whoop, I guess.

i don't see what this topic has to do with mojo at all...:confused:

but here's my antswer: he's a ghost that knows nothing about voodoo. no, he's not a voodoo priest, because he knows nothing about voodoo, and he's not exactly a priest, either (he's a child molester, but other than that...j/k :p)

and i don't think there's such a thing as

VOODOO MOJO
...but that's just ME.

yeah.

???

in first place lechuck is/was a pirate/ghostpirate.

and maybe if he developed some powers with the times in the games??? aint this possible?

and if you remeber guybrush uses a voodoo-doll in MI2 and the magic stick in CMI and in efmi the ultimate insult which is voodoo too ..

Originally posted by RayJones

???

in first place lechuck is/was a pirate/ghostpirate.

and maybe if he developed some powers with the times in the games??? aint this possible?

and if you remeber guybrush uses a voodoo-doll in MI2 and the magic stick in CMI and in efmi the ultimate insult which is voodoo too ..

so i did! what about you?

----------------------------

I don't think LeChuck is supposed to be a voodoo priest in CMI - in the intro he uses a flaming voodoo cannon ball, yes, but that could have easily been made up by his voodoo priest who also went down with his boat. (Gabez)

----------------------------------

Yeah but he uses his power in order to change Guybrush in a KID!

Aye, but that was after he went through big whoop and thus became all-powerful with his voodoo powers.

He's still not really a voodoo priest, even though he does special magic powers. :)

Hey, look, the spoiler tag still works. Not that it matters much anymore though - I'm hoping everyone reading this has played through CMI. ;-

Oh and to do fancy quotes which save time and look good, you can click on the Quote button near the top there, Hyena. LucasForums is loaded with cool features like that.

Archived