Home

It should be on the net

scabb

There are a few things that I demand to see on the net.

For starters, I would like a Flash version of "Pop-up-Pirate", which is, and I quote, "A barrel of family fun"

pop_up_pirate.jpg

In order to play, just gather together 2-4 friends or family members (Including yourself), and then stick your swords into the barrel. The person who makes the pirate "pop up" loses (or wins, depending on how long you want the game to last).

Secondly, I would like some form of 'Thesauriser', so you can plug in a relatively simple sentence, and produce an incredibly incomprehensible one.

I've also seen something somewhere that translates a sentence between seven or eight languages and then back into English, which was fun. Link plz.

or wins, depending on how long you want the game to last

Surely the game ends when the pirate jumps out no sooner or later! :)

Actually that's a really good idea, both of them. I can see it now, fully rendered in 3D so you can choose where to stick your sword! Pure class! :D

Why isn't somebody with some talent making these things??

~ John

Kerplunk is better than pop-up pirates. This is the one with a cylinder full of marbles, and the marbles are supported by a network of spikes. You take it in turns to pull a spike out, and the aim is to have the least marbles (which of course fall as soon as they find a way through the dwindling supply of sticks.) Skill AND destruction... *sigh*

Archived