Home

Wwe: Kane Unmasked!!!!!!!

TheHobGoblin

Once again I was whatching WWE: Raw. The main match was between Kane and Tripple H (HHH, or The Game). I was cheering for Kane. He was owning HHH. Up until run-ins come in. Kane lost. Kane was forced to remove the mask. Yet Evolution attacked Kane so they can take it off Yet good old RVD came and saved Kane. He still had to remove the mask. He was thinking... Then the unforgetable moment happened. 1 all that hair isn't there only real hair is just a on the top all *%$!ed up (bad haircut) 2 His eyes were real small. 3 He reminded me of a hill billy. In blinded fustration he chocked slamed RVD. Then the show ended I was speechless. That face is disturbing. Once one of my most favorite wrestlers now something else to me. No headlines yet or pictures. I'll provide tomorrow..... Jesus.

I think Kane was the that other Undertaker in the Undertaker vs Undertaker match. (When wrestling was good and it didn't changed to "WWE". :D ). I gotta see if I find like vids of Kane taking off his mask. I got bored the first 30 minutes of RAW and went to sleep. HAHA. I has it'z good times....and bad times. :saberb::yobi::r2d:c3po::aobi:

Didja see that time Kane went 'argH" and got mad??! It was so awesome to see him get mad. Wrestling is teh coolness. I like watching guys in spandex wrastle each other. Its teh funnay. Didja see that time when that bald guy hit the buff guy on steroids and the bald guy was like "hahaha" and the other guy was "ouchie". Man wwe is awesome! i can't wait to see what other interesting plots the monkeys on typewriters can come up with..........

Yes, that was a very sarcastic post...

:)

Originally posted by TheHobGoblin

And your point is???

i don't think he likes wrestling. thats a wild guess though, i maybe wrong, but thats the impression i got :p:D

i don't like it either.

but everyone has their own tastes. :)

I had wrestling on the TV yesterday. I turned it off after a few minutes becaue I just can't be interested in it. Some of it is the announcers. They get so excited over the stupidest things. "OH MY GOD HE PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE!!!!"

The other thing I hate is the way it's such a stupid Soap Opera with fake violence. First him and this guy are friends, but now they're mortal enemies, doomed to fight it out in a CAGE MATCH!!!

bah.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

I had wrestling on the TV yesterday. I turned it off after a few minutes becaue I just can't be interested in it. Some of it is the announcers. They get so excited over the stupidest things. "OH MY GOD HE PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE!!!!"

The other thing I hate is the way it's such a stupid Soap Opera with fake violence. First him and this guy are friends, but now they're mortal enemies, doomed to fight it out in a CAGE MATCH!!!

bah.

:rofl:

Thats how I feel. ^_^

I still can't believe Kane took off his mask. But I think WWE didn't do it good. Kane taking off his mask is a pretty big deal. But WWE didn't add anything cool to it. They didn't even save it for Wrestlemania. Here's how I think things should have gone down:

Kane takes off his mask to reveal...the Undertaker! Then Kane's music comes on and Kane strolls out from backstage. Bischoff (Bitch-off) is there with his mouth dangling wide open. Undertaker announces that since Kane didn't actually compete...he doesn't have to take his mask off. Then Kane casually walks over to Bischoff (Bitch-off) and choke slams his ass!!!

That's what should've gone down!

Originally posted by Rad707_Pandaz

I still can't believe Kane took off his mask. But I think WWE didn't do it good. Kane taking off his mask is a pretty big deal. But WWE didn't add anything cool to it. They didn't even save it for Wrestlemania. Here's how I think things should have gone down:

Kane takes off his mask to reveal...the Undertaker! Then Kane's music comes on and Kane strolls out from backstage. Bischoff (Bitch-off) is there with his mouth dangling wide open. Undertaker announces that since Kane didn't actually compete...he doesn't have to take his mask off. Then Kane casually walks over to Bischoff (Bitch-off) and choke slams his ass!!!

That's what should've gone down!

Thats alright but then Undertaker's Physical appreance would have to be altered. I have a better one.

Since (in story wise) Kane came over a problem and returned to the top. When he had to take his mask off. He does the thinking thing. Then before taking it off Stone Cold comes in. Kane then looks a Bischoff. Then jumps out of the ring and heads to Bischoff. The little weenie runs. Then Kane reaches for his mask yet stops and then have him walking away showing that his character has came over the situation.

They should have a nice song like Superman (It's not Easy) It fits nice if that happened.

See it's dumb, Kane is supposed to be diffrent and come over a problem. It was very sloppy writing.

Archived