Home

In Game Names!

Wraith 8

Yup, noticed that bit about the activity slowing down. Too bad the general forums are mostly about ingame activities, which is... well, not as interesting to a non-player, to put it diplomatically. ;)

But now I should start to behave myself, I feel like I am at least supposed to act like I can live up to the moderator status for short durations of time. This is all kinda off topic, so I might start a tiny "hello everyone, what's up?" thread tomorrow or so, but now I should be getting some sleep. Got a test-ishy thingy on transitivity pairs (verbs, the leprosis of japanese) tomorrow. Oh, and we'll have karaoke. Your hammer hasn't got anything on the shrill voices of drunk japanese girls singing J-pop, ungh! I'll remember to bring earplugs this time.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, and we'll have karaoke. Your hammer hasn't got anything on the shrill voices of drunk japanese girls singing J-pop, ungh! I'll remember to bring earplugs this time.

Sounds like I should come over and bash someone with my hammer ... just not those Kendo guys. :D :D :D

• 10 months later...

Not too well I'm afraid for my sake. :(

THey really botched it up after my opinion, to the point that I'll prolly never return, just so that I won't support such a company (Sony) again.

But it's nice to hear from you, old friend. :)

How's the Philippines? :wavey:

hey man long time no see. Miss the game. altho im getting back into swg once and a while... jan i absolutely right.. they screwed it up beyond the call of duty :p

i miss the old days.. playing wow with jan and his sis :)

hope to see you more online here :)

the phils is damn hot n humid. the rains are about to start any day now and its gonna be very wet for a long time. have a big house up on the cliffs and a motorbike to get me about on so thats pretty kool. recently ive been very busy with students but after the big typhoon hit a few weeks back that kind of spelled the end of this season really. things are slowing down again now and i have more time to sit around on the floating bar watching the girls getting jiggy to 'gasolina' .... smashing!

I started an alt, Vaktoro...he's the nighttime character.. lol

also started a guild...so far i have 3 members...2 active....wish i could get more RSN'ers on it.....i lured Jared to get it, he's playing as Ogsken.

*tear*

I couldn't resist coming by and looking here. I think I may reactivate my account, though I'll have to restart a character since I deleted Jordan heh. I've been bored with WoW and that game card expires today anyway. I'll see what i decide by the end of the day. If I get a card tonight I'll update tomorrow and come make a character. I'll post up here again if i do :D.

Love to you all, those of you who don't have my MSN, PM and i'll get it to ya, cause i miss talkin to you. Its the worst part about WoW, the fact that i never had a guild as good as -A- was :(

yeah. Well i joined a guild..but im the only one besides the guild master. I really wish i could find one at least so i would have people to talk to :(. I deleted the wookiee and made a Zabrak Jedi named Eirikr' Dukai. I have been on him mostly cause everyone knows how much i loved my melee profs. If anyone decides to log on for any sake, contact me, or send me a bit of cash :p

if you want you can join my guild....so far it's me, jared (ogsken in game) (jared used to post on rsn forums a while back) jay', nichol, and bessks. bessks and nichol are hardly ever on, i think they are alts, and jay' is a truck driver who is mainly on at weekends. jared is on at night, and i am usually on at night, though my time is gonna change a bit, prolly from 1am-2/3 am eastern united states time.

the guild hall is located on Keren, also it is imperial/neutral. if you wanna join send me a mail and i'll let ya in.

Archived