Home

Is the GFN coming back?

James Isaac

Yeah, we just threw that coming soon page up. If you're thinking about "ages ago", that might have been last year when we were promising some changes, which came in the form of a new domain name and (I believe) the hosting of Nightlight Productions, although that might have been later in the year. We didn't make our birthday deadline with the domain transfer because of some communication errors, d'oh. But yes, on the 15th this year, we'll show off whatever is ready of the next site revision. The design is done, but there's still a lot that needs to be worked on.

OK.

I was talking about when (I think) you announced Final Fandango (the site), and you said something liek:

"If you'r tired of our lack of updates, it's because we are working hard behind the scenes on a whole lot of changes that are going to take place on this site on its birthday. A cookie for anyone who knows when that is."

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody. Your site is very good , the best site of Grim Fandango ,which I have ever met. I came from Poland. But there aren't many sites about Grim Fandango. So , I create one. Do you want to exchange banners with me ? And I have second question ? Could you create a polish section about GF in your forum ? Well , I always have a hope :):)

Greetings

Archived