Home

A technical thread about the Church of Tim

if you want the text to look (more or less) the same in each browser stick to a fixed height using px, else use the xx-small to xx-large notation...

ps.

what browser do you use kingz?

pps.

css is wonderfull but pleaaaaase split it up: css in one file, html in the other. Saves you a lot of trouble updating your pages...

Originally posted by ysbreker

if you want the text to look (more or less) the same in each browser stick to a fixed height using px, else use the xx-small to xx-large notation...

ps.

what browser do you use kingz?

pps.

css is wonderfull but pleaaaaase split it up: css in one file, html in the other. Saves you a lot of trouble updating your pages...

I want to let the people scale their fonts, in case it is too damn big or small for them. I use IE something. I used to be friendly to Netscape too, but I gave up on that company and so I just test it on IE on Macs and PCs. And regarding your last problem question thing: I have the same header on all the main pages and therefore it only takes one file to edit. Don't preach, Sparkey, please.

I think small is the best... But if people don't like it they can always CTRL-scroll-wheel the size of the text in IE... or set it with View -> Text size (or whatever it is called exactly on an English IE ;)) if they don't have a very handy scroll wheel...

Archived