Home

Goodbye to SWG Beta

Deft Aklin

Originally posted by Darth_Sidious

Tomorrow Morning at 9AM PST, Beta will come to an end in preparation for release. It was a blast. IN any event, just thought I'd let you all know, this is the real deal. No postponements, we're going live boys and girls.

That was *sniff* beautyfull, D_S *sniff* :(

Where is that by the way, Naboo? Looking up on Rori? :)

Originally posted by Juztyn

I spent most of my last days in beta running around grabbing info for the site, and honestly didn't get much chance to 'play'. Hopefully I'll be able to have more fun in the retail version :)

Good to hear your getting the Game Juz, it will be great to play with you. :)

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

That was *sniff* beautyfull, D_S *sniff* :(

Where is that by the way, Naboo? Looking up on Rori? :)

Nope, that was Corellia, at dusk, staring up at one of the planets four moons, the biggest one. For whatever SW geek can figure out which one that is, I'll donate 100 credits to the first that can tell me the names of all the moons of Corellia, and the name of the one I got a screenie of.

Uh-Oh, someones giving away credits again.

Originally posted by Duffalpha

Selonia, Drall, Talus, and Tralus

Eeeeee, wrong. :)

He said name Corellias moons. Those are planets in the same system. ;)

Also, if you double post (apperantly you must have found the edit button) delete the second (and third and fourth or 22nd :D ) post.

I'm not here to clean up after you, I'm here to make sure you clean up after yourself. :)

I didn't think anyone would find this one. I'll have to look for myself now.

Jan was right though:

Talus and Tralus are the twin planets. I can't remember the story behind Selonia and Drall, but their species often can be found on Corellia.

Well, the story is, that the Corellian system is a very special system. There isn't many starsystems that has five planets that can provide livable enviroment in the same system. And the most curious part of the system is Talus and Tralus, which orbit eachother, around a ancient space station called Centerpoint.

Great underground planetary repulsors have been found on all 5 of the planets.

Some have theorised that the planets were transported into orbit around the star, Corel, by an ancient race from the distant past.

Jan, thankfully I'm enough of a geek to know about the repulsors. Actually, that's thanks to some MUSH RP a few years back. The Rebels reactivated the repulsors to destroy our SSD. I was a part of the spec unit sent to deactivate them. My best friend crashed our ship into the generator to deactivate the repulsor on Corellia. Anyway, enough plot for you.....I still can;'t find the name of the moons.

Archived