Home

Tonight's Anti-RPG FFA Laming Demos

fallen[fk]

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kynes, you were Milady?

If I recall correctly, when you weren't grip-kicking everyone or spamming pull-kick/throw, you were losing to me in duels.

Amazing how each one of you can damn a server and say it is full of n00bs, when you can't even obey rules or hold your own in a duel.

I laugh at each one of you.

Originally posted by -Chrono_MOT-

Kynes, you were Milady?

If I recall correctly, when you weren't grip-kicking everyone or spamming pull-kick/throw, you were losing to me in duels.

Amazing how each one of you can damn a server and say it is full of n00bs, when you can't even obey rules or hold your own in a duel.

I laugh at each one of you.

I admire you :)

I beat you when i played for real using my real nf style. I dont even play nf much. THe only reason I lost 2times was because I played blue only like I said. And acutlaly, in the ffa, I never used saber, only ptk and gk but since everyone was ligiht, I never had a chance to use a full gk even with the low regen. Holding your own in a duel, buddy, you lost to me. Goto a nf server duel called AIM nf duel or SDF* house of pwnage. Then if you manage to win any points off the aim or sdf take a screen and you'll have my respect. Or next time? I'll have to record a demo then.

whatever i just think its funny that you call everyone a rpg newbie and you have 2 or more mmorpg sections in your forums -quoted from SF-infamous'2m

rofl fallenone

Originally posted by Mr.Joshua

In an effort to continue the REAL saberists agenda of ridding the RPGers from our favorite FPS series, I give you 3 demo's of the {DEA} Clan FFA Server. Note what the admin does in the third one, quite funny. Also I play "Kick The Newbie Off The Ledge" with nearly the whole server in the second one. All three show the idiocy of these people, as I ended up banned, yet it clearly shows their hypocrisy.

DEA Demo 1

DEA Demo 2

DEA Demo 3

i guarantee i piss them off more than you did.

they went ballistic on me for using my "my popup blocker says you have no honor" bind. it ended up with their 2nd in command quitting and joining my clan :p

Originally posted by Mr.Joshua

Yes. Like most rpg newbie FFA servers, they only had jump, saber attack,defend and throw enabled.

you can thank me for that. they promptly had them disabled the day after i raped them

Originally posted by Haemon

I agree with Tosh_UK, we definately need to get together on some random server and just mess with them.

I get booted from 3-4 server daily. My main problem is I can't go in really big servers because my fps will be like 5 and it's kind of hard to pull/kick with that low a framerate. It's hard enough trying to do a pull/kick with 15 fps but 5 is really hard.

I mainly go light because I usually have an army of people gripping me and lightning me so I just flip on absorb and lean on heal. Then they bitch at me for healing while they are holding the drain button and running for a bacta.

Also earlier today I was accused of scripting. Here is the best part: a script is a pk3 which modifies the game can increase saber damage. I wish I had gotten the logs.

a script is not a pk3. it is a bind that executes multiple commands on one button press.

ex a lunge script:

bind X "+forward;+movedown;+attack;"

Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll

haha, oE. are u screamer or redstar? You perhaps would know my good friend w1slicer. We were in clan ejm with detritic_iq, morrison, and hoodwinker.

No, I'm oE|Jeff. :) I know slicer, but he hasn't been around much lately. Redstar is probably our best player. Screamin has spent all his gaming time recently on Planetside (which I've never played) instead of JO. Scream is an awesome sniper; he's the main reason I was inspired to work so hard on my sniping skills. :D

Yeah I know. Thats what they said it was. They were true idiots

bind X "+forward;+movedown;+attack;"

That was the first script I wrote myself. I gave it to my friend and thats all he did for like a month.

I beat you when i played for real using my real nf style.

Played for real? Please. You have never beaten me, force or no force. How about I play for real next time?

I dont even play nf much. THe only reason I lost 2times was because I played blue only like I said.

Actually, I believe the conversation went more like "red > everything" and I used nothing but yellow...and still won. BOTH times. You used blue first, then red.

And acutlaly, in the ffa, I never used saber, only ptk and gk but since everyone was ligiht, I never had a chance to use a full gk even with the low regen.

Yes, you didn't use saber. Because you lack the skill to really use one. And people all play lightside for a reason - so they can avoid players like you.

Holding your own in a duel, buddy, you lost to me.

I sincerely doubt you've seen me at my best.

k buddy then lets play nf duel saber somewhere. And it was like this, I used lunge the first time blue only, next I promised to avoid lunge, and I lost again. Then I said I was playing like I normally do and I won using everystyle. I never said red>all. I said blue yellow for nf. Red and blue for ff.

Now that you agree that I didn't use my saber. Why did you say I didn't use ptk or grip kick when I that is the only other possible way of killing besides using saber.

If you really don't think I can nf well. Play me in a duel nf server, Ill set one up or find one. aim name lllKyNeSlll. msn or email. sir_mcai@hotmail.com.

Then I said I was playing like I normally do and I won using everystyle.

roflmao omg - we dueled twice, and then you disconnected. Never did you even do anything outside of using blue lunge in the first duel, and in the second one you did it once and still got your ass handed to you. That was the last time we dueled.

As far as no force servers go, it's relatively easy to own on them...especially if you lunge and use special techniques.

What do you have to prove anyway? You come in here talking smack about the jk2files.com server and various people saying "you got kicked because you owned the admin".

Sorry, that's not how we do business on jk2files.com - you can beat whoever you want to and you can have however high a score you want to. When you start breaking the rules, don't expect to get away with it.

Folks, I cannot stress this enough - jk2files.com is a great place to play, and anyone who starts screaming admin abuse there is either angry because they were punished for breaking the rules, or because they have nothing better to do. I admin there all the time, and there has never been a time I've let someone get away with anything. Go there, have fun, have a blast, duel your ass off - but don't expect to get away with laming.

Um. Josh, in case you didn't notice, I am PRO-force use, not a NF player. So your "you will get raped on a Full-Force server" argument flies out the window quicker than you can type a period.

lets play then chrono. my laggy, rusty 56k ass versus you. i haven't played in 3 weeks, but i'll gladly hand your ass to you.

AIM: Notorious ILG

MSN: apockalypse@Hotmail.com

yahoo!: fury_rumor

web: http://www.grendelclan.com

irc: rumor on irc.gamesnet.net channel #Grendel

Whew, just went onto the Jk2files server.

Well when it comes to ptking and gripkicking, most of them are cannonfodder (ironically I was under that alias), though I haven't tried it on the best yet. (If I get banned, I'm banned, and barely anyone opens their saber.) 1v1 saber duels, most people get me between 150 hp and 100 (all rounded to the highest). A few got me into my 50s and if I recall correctly, using my best, only one or 2 got me into my 20s. Stayed there for an hour or two bored though before their best arrived. (Now before you wonder why the hell I didn't just spam the **** out of them, I always like to beat people at their speciality.)

Anyway, the best there are very good (at least compared to me)at what they do, but since I haven't entered the twl league in NF sabers, but others like Darkside ladders briefly (got into the top 30 under a week and a half) before I switched, I'd say they're somewhere in the top of their NF league, even my somewhat rusty state is somewhat good: about 75%-85 percent of my prime. (My prime started in 1.02 and ended in early 1.04 stages before I switched to FF guns from NF dueling. Yes, I was a rpg noob, you can all laugh now.:p )

Oh yeah, record a replay of the match if you can.

I'll give him his props. He did indeed lay quite a whooping on the server.

We went 2-1, though, 2-2 if you count when I fell off the cliff, and 2-3 if you count the time I stupidly pressed the TS2 button for talking while I was dueling him :p

good form cannon. Rare is it that someone challenging stops by, and even rarer that someone as humble as you stops by.

Rumor - any time, any place.

Um. Josh, in case you didn't notice, I am PRO-force use, not a NF player. So your "you will get raped on a Full-Force server" argument flies out the window quicker than you can type a period.

I've played a chrono (who was an admin I think) on jk2files.com server.

If that is you, I would suggest you stick with the NF stuff, because your full force game is lacking to say the least…

Btw the reason people enjoy laming on your server has a lot to do with the way players and admins act towards people.

The “regulars” like that jackass Ratix Alvien are a perfect example of what is wrong with this game. This moron has a 300 ping but can’t fathom that a guy pinging 20 can and will out kick him so he cries “SCRIPT!!!111” or “LAMMEERRR!!! LET”S ALL KICK HIS ASS GUYS!!111” when there are no admins around.

Then after getting raped along with his posse of noobs one always runs and gets an admin.

Here then comes a power tripping jackass like Striker who I really do think gets off when he stands over sleeping players saying things like “Do you understand me? Can you read the words on your screen? Can you? Can you?” simply because someone drained off a person with out “asking permission”…

Him and that crangbor admin kid too. They all do that power tripping ****. And chrono, I'm #3 on TWL's 1v1 Full Force Saber ladder. Join it and challenge me and we'll see who get's raped. I'd join jk2files.com server and promptly rape you again, but your assclown buddies banned me because of whiny little cry baby newbs.

I'll give him his props. He did indeed lay quite a whooping on the server.

We went 2-1, though, 2-2 if you count when I fell off the cliff, and 2-3 if you count the time I stupidly pressed the TS2 button for talking while I was dueling him :p

good form cannon. Rare is it that someone challenging stops by, and even rarer that someone as humble as you stops by.

Rumor - any time, any place.

message me then. i have a g/f, 3rd shift job, and college. if you have the balls then drop a line and we'll do it if i have time.

Going into a server just to get your ass banned. why do you even bother? You break the rules then you go anal when you get punished, I don't know about you, but that really makes it look like you have nothing better to do than annoy admins on non-laming servers

I'll make it short, In JK2files, we let people Kill each other to their heart's content, but if you lame, don't start crying when you get punished.

Just my view of things.

Archived