Home

Tonight's Anti-RPG FFA Laming Demos

fallen[fk]

I've played a chrono (who was an admin I think) on jk2files.com server.

If that is you, I would suggest you stick with the NF stuff, because your full force game is lacking to say the least…

Couldn't have been me. I've never seen or heard of you a day in my life. And as for my full-force game lacking, maybe you should stop by again sometime when your "router" is working.

message me then. i have a g/f, 3rd shift job, and college. if you have the balls then drop a line and we'll do it if i have time.

Wow, a girl, college, and a 3rd shift job...and you still want me to drop you a line? I think I'll just let you be since you seem to have a full enough plate already. If you really want to play why don't you make time?

Him and that crangbor admin kid too. They all do that power tripping ****. And chrono, I'm #3 on TWL's 1v1 Full Force Saber ladder.

Full Force duels mean nothing to me. People heal, people use drain and lightning, full force is absolute garbage.

Join it and challenge me and we'll see who get's raped. I'd join jk2files.com server and promptly rape you again, but your assclown buddies banned me because of whiny little cry baby newbs.

If you were banned, you were banned for breaking rules. That's what you get, what can I say? And what do you mean "rape you again"? You have never even been on the server when I have.

Here then comes a power tripping jackass like Striker who I really do think gets off when he stands over sleeping players saying things like “Do you understand me? Can you read the words on your screen? Can you? Can you?” simply because someone drained off a person with out “asking permission”…

I stand over sleeping players and I will ask the same question. It's not a power trip, it's making sure you understand the rules, that way when we kick you for breaking them again, you can't say no one told you. If you aren't smart enough to answer "Yes" or "No" that doesn't make it my fault.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said any thing offensive in the server to you or anybody so act like I have been trash talking. I think your credit has been lost for twice you have contradicted yourself. Therefore, your claim that you beat me twice is invalid. I beat you once the last time before we went ffa and you beat me twice before when I promised to use only blue as a test. Your claim is invalid because you claimed that I never used ptk or grip kick. Then you claimed I never used saber. Then how can you explain that I killed people if I didn't kick or saber anybody. Second, you stated that you were proforce. Next you stated that ff duels are worthless due to the fact of healing and draining. Then is it not true that in ffa, people heal? Twice you have been caught in a falsehood. Your claim to have beaten me twice without me winning at all the third time is invalid. Furthermore, although I was beaten twice, your third claim of me saying anything offensive is purely and solely dogmatic. I never believed I came in trash talking, the only two things I said were red and blue for ff, yellow and blue for nf before we started fighting. I still would like to play you solely in a server with only the 2 of us. I played you in the jk2files server with 640by480 res and a minimized window. Schedule me again.

Couldn't have been me. I've never seen or heard of you a day in my life. And as for my full-force game lacking, maybe you should stop by again sometime when your "router" is working.

Um...... I bet $50 on UJ.

Originally posted by -Chrono_MOT-

You can find it by going to http://www.jk2files.com and clicking on "Server Status".

As for you Kynes, I look forward to the next time you stop by, so I can see what other mediocre stories you end up telling your friends.

I look forward to it to... get a demo to Kynes and "Lame" all the newbies plus Chrono if he don't log out as all I can see is him being all chat and no trousers

Someone thinks they are cool on the internet.

Anyway, the only story I had was the one I visited the jkiifiles and I didn't find anything similiar to uj's experiences. Now ranger you doubt I have skill. Come to bf or ogc server for ctf and you can judge me after that. I dislike Flux Gateway because the lack of suicide.

Worse than ever, really wanted to play some sabers ff today july 2. But iwas kicked 3 times in 2 hours.

Really, I don't have a problem with fanboy honor crap. If you want to hang around and chat & kneel (nobody bows) thats your buisness.

But if I am fighting with someone who is fighting back I don't need some 6 year old admin sticking his nose in our buisness.

I have never thought twice about a clan but maybe I should so I can actually play the game once in awhile.

Full Force duels mean nothing to me. People heal, people use drain and lightning, full force is absolute garbage.

Funny how he goes from "pro force" to it being garbage in less than 24 hours...

And no you never would have heard of me. If you played on competitive leagues and ladders you would have but most pub noobs are clueless that there is a fairly large group of people out there who play this game strictly for the competitive aspect (at least we used to, it's fairly dead now).

And yes, my initial statement of your game lacking was quite true.

You may think you've got game but when all you play is noobs on pubs it tends give you a skewered view of what skill is.

Funny how he goes from "pro force" to it being garbage in less than 24 hours...

What's even more hilarious is your ability to take my sentences out of context. I'm pro-force in FFA, I'm not pro-force for duels. In duels only one thing should be a factor - the lightsaber. Full Force duels that contain lightning, grip, mind trick, etc...are an absolute waste of time.

Full Force in FFA? Fine, I could care less.

And as far as you are concerned, weren't you kicked for impersonating an admin? Yes...I remember you now. You've never even played me and you have the arrogance to brag about your skill?

You might as well take your ball and go home too.

What's even more hilarious is your ability to take my sentences out of context. I'm pro-force in FFA, I'm not pro-force for duels. In duels only one thing should be a factor - the lightsaber. Full Force duels that contain lightning, grip, mind trick, etc...are an absolute waste of time.

And as far as you are concerned, weren't you kicked for impersonating an admin? Yes...I remember you now. You've never even played me and you have the arrogance to brag about your skill?

shut up kid. get off your power trip. he takes on entire servers and wins, allvhim.

Wow, a girl, college, and a 3rd shift job...and you still want me to drop you a line? I think I'll just let you be since you seem to have a full enough plate already. If you really want to play why don't you make time?

like i said message me and we'll do it. i have 5 minutes to beat the piss out of you .

Tops ten signs that you are a jk2 saber noobie:

10-You have some type of multi colored "Lamer!" phrase bound to a key.

9-Your bows last longer than some of your matches.

8-You have several emotes bound to keys.

7-You have uttered something similar to this phrase: “Duel me you @#&!”

6-You have uttered something similar to this phrase: “Force is for @#$&!”

5-You have and do refer to people as <insert move/power here> “whores”.

4-You think saber off = peace is not just a server rule, but a way of life.

3-The only console command you know is callvote kick <player>.

2-You regularly accuse players in jk2 of having “no honor”.

1-Reading this list made you angry.

Second, you stated that you were proforce. Next you stated that ff duels are worthless due to the fact of healing and draining. Then is it not true that in ffa, people heal?

UJ never impersonates people of no importance to him.

you have the arrogance to brag about your skill?

^^such irony

Well anyway, if I do play you again, I will record a demo.

Actually I've been kicked and banned for several things, list is too long to even begin to name.

You simply don't get it. All these people making fun of your server and the admins are not people who constantly go around just looking to cause trouble. They go to your server and see how utterly ridiculous and uptight your admins and players are and are screwing with you just to watch you flip out over a silly game.

When I first stumbled on your server I told some of our regulars to go check it out because I had never seen people so uptight and high strung. We laughed our asses off at the way you people would react to trivial things as if it were some catastrophic nightmare.

And that's all we are really doing now, making fun of uptight people.

And as for my skill level and bragging, I'm simply stating fact. I've played almost every single competitive (1.04) full force saber only player both American and European and the # of people I've encountered who were better than myself can be counted on one hand and still have a few fingers left over.

If you would like to do some type of teamffa between say 8 to 10 people on your team versus me and 3 of my clan members I would be happy to show you how the "other half" (as in non noob) of the jk2 community plays.

Hell if you can't round up 8-10 people grab striker and atlas.

I'll 3 vs. 1 you guys and neg (as in your score in the negative) you guys right off the map in a teamffa.

Archived