Home

Tonight's Anti-RPG FFA Laming Demos

fallen[fk]

you guys beat us we never set foot on your server again nor do we tell people to go there and "lame".

It doesn't matter to me if you set foot on the server again or not, neither does it matter that you tell people to there and lame. When I am there, they will be caught, regardless.

As for the kid remark, I'm a happy 22 year old - thank you very much.

As for 3 v 1 and us being in the negs, get over yourself. If you honestly think you can beat an entire server of people on your own, you have some serious issues with arrogance.

As for me, I don't flip out over a silly game. You people seem to think that a vein pops in my head every time a lamer comes in, and that I go to work and tell people "Hey I kicked this jk2 lamer the other day..." - Sorry, I separate real life from games. I'm on that server to do one thing - ensure that everyone is having fun. If you're having fun at other people's expenses (and breaking the rules) then your fun is no longer a concern to anyone and you will be removed.

And as for jk2files - I can give you that, the competition there is very low, and they are not trying to be competitive.

However, I can think of at least 3 or 4 people I know from another community I am a member of who do love to fight.

It's people like you that are the reason admins exist. You tell us we are uptight and not to get angry over a game - when you don't realize most of us (definitely not myself) aren't really even getting worked up at all. You break a rule, someone complains, you deserve to be punished for it. Not everyone plays the way you play, and until you realize that you are always going to have admin problems.

shut up kid. get off your power trip. he takes on entire servers and wins, allvhim.

Like I said. Power trip? I'm on no power trip. If you're expecting to come into the server and talk to me there like you are talking to me here, you will be removed by any admin for blatant disrespecting of fellow players. Anything that disrupts the flow of gameplay is unwelcome, and I'm sorry that you don't understand that. And as I said again, don't call me a kid. If 22+ isn't your age demographic, then I'm definitely older than you which means calling me a kid is the last thing in your limited vocabulary.

You are all more than welcome to come play on the server. You want to brag about laming people who are just there to have a good time and/or talk? Do it on someone else's time. You want to come in and curse people out or make excuses? Do it on someone else's time. You want to come in and break the rules, stay away...because I guarantee you if I have to warn you more than once you will be removed.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As for 3 v 1 and us being in the negs, get over yourself. If you honestly think you can beat an entire server of people on your own, you have some serious issues with arrogance.

Then accept.

I'll stand by UJ's agreement too. I won't come in and "lame" anymore if you win.

Originally posted by -Chrono_MOT-

I'm sensing you're trying to avoid the challenge with the typical "dismiss it as not being worth my time" routine I usually get from most clans and/or people once they actually see us play.

My challenge stands. You, striker and atlas against me or you and 8 to ten people against only myself and 3 of my clan mates.

I'm not going to insult or provoke you because I want a straight answer, are you willing to step up and play?

/edit

Just noticed this:

"However, I can think of at least 3 or 4 people I know from another community I am a member of who do love to fight."

I assume this means the tag in your name is a clan?

Well let's do a match then shockwave vs. whoever these 3 or 4 others are plus yourself.

You don’t want to involve jk2files.com, fine then grab these super duper people and let’s do a match between clans/communities w/e.

Originally posted by shock ~ unnamed

actually here is a better idea.

let's do a match, jk2files admins vs. "lamers".

you guys beat us we never set foot on your server again nor do we tell people to go there and "lame".

sound fun?

i'm in (if uj wants). looks like break is too

I'm sensing you're trying to avoid the challenge with the typical "dismiss it as not being worth my time" routine I usually get from most clans and/or people once they actually see us play.

1.) I'm not in a clan.

2.) I'm not in a clan.

3.) That is only your own arrogance clouding your ability to use common sense. If you honestly believe I'm avoiding a challenge then you really are full of yourself. And to be honest with you, no you aren't worth my time, not because I'm frightened of you...but because you are the type of person whether or not you win to come in and brag regardless. If you lose, you will come here and say "They won, but only because _______". If you win, you will come here and say "Ha! See? Told you we'd own these n00bs."

If you think for a second that I'm going to play into your cockfighting contest, you are horribly mistaken. I am not afraid of you, happy-go-lucky-rumor, your friends, your clan, or anyone for that matter. If I deem you unworthy of my time, it's because you are simply not worth it. I don't care who wins what in the end, and I honestly don't care if your next post is "omg see chrono is scared" - you will only be proving me right that you think you are so great at this game that everyone is scared of you and your miraculous skill.

People like you make me laugh. They really do. I've already said several times if you want me, I am on jk2files.com. You want to bring all your friends? I am on jk2files.com. You want to sit here and jump to conclusions about people dismissing you because they are scared of you? And you say that I take this game too seriously?

And you keep saying you vs. me and Striker and Atlas. Why are you grouping me with them like I take shots and bleed for them? You want to fight them go fight them yourself. You want to fight me, I already told you where to find me. I'm not going to waste my time instant messaging any of you and putting my e-mail addresses on the line for spamming when you already know where the hell I am. I already get enough junk e-mail on my admin address, I don't need it from a bunch of punks who want to hold a pissing contest.

1.) I'm not in a clan.

2.) I'm not in a clan.

3.) That is only your own arrogance clouding your ability to use common sense. If you honestly believe I'm avoiding a challenge then you really are full of yourself. And to be honest with you, no you aren't worth my time, not because I'm frightened of you...but because you are the type of person whether or not you win to come in and brag regardless. If you lose, you will come here and say "They won, but only because _______". If you win, you will come here and say "Ha! See? Told you we'd own these n00bs."

If you think for a second that I'm going to play into your cockfighting contest, you are horribly mistaken. I am not afraid of you, happy-go-lucky-rumor, your friends, your clan, or anyone for that matter. If I deem you unworthy of my time, it's because you are simply not worth it. I don't care who wins what in the end, and I honestly don't care if your next post is "omg see chrono is scared" - you will only be proving me right that you think you are so great at this game that everyone is scared of you and your miraculous skill.

People like you make me laugh. They really do. I've already said several times if you want me, I am on jk2files.com. You want to bring all your friends? I am on jk2files.com. You want to sit here and jump to conclusions about people dismissing you because they are scared of you? And you say that I take this game too seriously?

And you keep saying you vs. me and Striker and Atlas. Why are you grouping me with them like I take shots and bleed for them? You want to fight them go fight them yourself. You want to fight me, I already told you where to find me. I'm not going to waste my time instant messaging any of you and putting my e-mail addresses on the line for spamming when you already know where the hell I am. I already get enough junk e-mail on my admin address, I don't need it from a bunch of punks who want to hold a pissing contest.

so like, i'm not too good at long sentences, but you're saying you're scared, right?

Originally posted by Pyro

so like, i'm not too good at long sentences, but you're saying you're scared, right?

Pretty much how I see it.

By the way,

1) I don't lose.

2) I knew you would not accept, as did 99% of the people reading this thread.

Now please go back to /ampowertripping or whatever it is you find enjoyment in and let the people who do back up their boasting finish our conversations.

/edit

Doesn’t he seem rather frustrated for someone who could care less? It's good to know I can rile up saber newbies without even having to connect to the server now.

Originally posted by shock ~ unnamed

Pretty much how I see it.

By the way,

1) I don't lose.

2) I knew you would not accept, as did 99% of the people reading this thread.

Now please go back to /ampowertripping or whatever it is you find enjoyment in and let the people who do back up their boasting finish our conversations.

/edit

Doesn’t he seem rather frustrated for someone who could care less? It's good to know I can rile up saber newbies without even having to connect to the server now.

lets go force fag, i will own your gimp ass.

1.) I'm not in a clan.

2.) I'm not in a clan.

guess its good that my best friend irl is good friends w/ amos. since before jk2 even

Arrogance?? Play him and see if he is really arrogant or just realistic.

no you aren't worth my time

That is the dumbest excuse that you can come up with. You have the time to emote for 3 hours and run around all glowy but you can't duel UJ and settle this?

And don't worry about UJ bragging if he loses either. I'll give you three guesses why.

You have some pride issue Kynes. Take your ball and go home.

LMFAO that's the pot calling the kettle. And standing over someone telling them anything is an obvious powertrip you egomaniacal admin nazi.

FYI: THERES NO SUCH THING AS LAMING IN VIDEO GAMES. ITS SOMETHING YOU NEWBIES THAT CANT TAKE GETTING KILLED STARTED TO FORM SOME IDIOCY KNOWN AS "JEDI HONOR". GIVE ME A BREAK AND JUST PLAY THE FREAKING GAME.

The only arrogance being shown is by you chrono, you're a liar and a hypocrite. Let's take a look at some things you've said shall we, I'm sure 99% of the people on here will agree with my conclusions.

I said...

Originally posted by Mr.Joshua

Chrono, hush. NF dueling is about as fun as ramming your head into a brick wall repeatedly. If you claim skill, join the TWL 1v1 Full Force Saber ladder, I'm sure you'll promptly be raped.

You replied...

Um. Josh, in case you didn't notice, I am PRO-force use, not a NF player. So your "you will get raped on a Full-Force server" argument flies out the window quicker than you can type a period.

Now to me as a response to my post, it seems you're saying you FULL FORCE DUEL, as that is OBVIOUSLY what I'm talking about in my post.

Now you say...

What's even more hilarious is your ability to take my sentences out of context. I'm pro-force in FFA, I'm not pro-force for duels. In duels only one thing should be a factor - the lightsaber. Full Force duels that contain lightning, grip, mind trick, etc...are an absolute waste of time.

Full Force in FFA? Fine, I could care less.

And as far as you are concerned, weren't you kicked for impersonating an admin? Yes...I remember you now. You've never even played me and you have the arrogance to brag about your skill?

You might as well take your ball and go home too.

And hence you are a hypocrite.

UJ would wipe the floor with you and any two of your jk2files.com newbie buddies. Hell, I'm even good enough to take on you and 1 other. And UJ and I have been involved in head to head gameplay for over 9 months now, and I know how bad he works me. So the way I see it you have two choices chro-newb, er chrono.

1) play UJ with the challenge he laid out

or

2) stfu and let it go

You talk about arrogance and not getting worked up over a game, yet you stick your head into this thread and preach to us. YOU are ARROGANT, YOU get worked up over this game. END OF STORY. Else you would have stayed completely out of this thread. Now, I'm going to go load up a proxy and join jk2files.com server and see how long it takes for you newbies to ban me again for simply owning you.

Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll

Now ranger you doubt I have skill. Come to bf or ogc server for ctf and you can judge me after that. I dislike Flux Gateway because the lack of suicide.

You read it Wrong my friend, i want the demo so i can see you kick his butt :)

Flux yea i think they have server stats thats why there is no suicide :( but saying that i was on a server (sorry cant member what one) that when you fell/pushed off you died very quick, infact you died quicker than you could hit suicide, maybe the flux guys should look in to that.

Shock, believe me. if it were up to us then i would jump at the chance. but unfortunetely, its not.

Now, give me an IP and I'd be more than happy to show you what I've become since the last time we met, and yes, you CAN take that as a challenge, because it is ;)

Oh dear god...

Are you really that arrogant to where you believe 1.) I turned down your challenge and 2.) I'm actually scared to face you?

Go piss on someone else's wall. You know where to find me.

I'm no longer posting in this thread, it's become apparent that troll-feeding is not a good idea. You want to find me? Fine, I accept your pissing contest - I'll be on jk2files server whenever you feel like you want to come in and win your bragging rights.

Haemon - I don't do full force duels, shut the hell up. I do partial force duels, if that.

You want power trip? Power trip is kicking you without a reason. Power trip is slapping you repeatedly. Power trip is empowering myself whenever I feel like it. You obviously don't know what a power trip is, or are so incredibly narrow-minded that everything designed to keep you from breaking the rules is a power trip.

Go back to grade school, jackass.

That is the dumbest excuse that you can come up with. You have the time to emote for 3 hours and run around all glowy but you can't duel UJ and settle this?

Absolutely, I have time to do my job, and have a little FFA fun, and duel my friends...who duel for the fun of it...not for bragging rights - which is obviously what you and all of your friends have turned this in to.

trying to...

I offered a match and even offered to leave them totally alone if they won.

Regardless of whether or not I win if you are causing problems I'm going to kick you.

Right. Well, you go right ahead and keep reading what I'm typing however way you want to. I've got a huge smile on my face right now, ready to go into work and have a great day, come back, have a great night, and go to sleep and do it all again tomorrow. If you honestly think that you and your idiotic friends can play mind games with me, you are horridly mistaken. I could care less who the hell wins now, just go ahead and come into the server and claim your victory, so you can shut the hell up.

Oh dear god...

Are you really that arrogant to where you believe 1.) I turned down your challenge and 2.) I'm actually scared to face you?

Go piss on someone else's wall. You know where to find me.

I'm no longer posting in this thread, it's become apparent that troll-feeding is not a good idea. You want to find me? Fine, I accept your pissing contest - I'll be on jk2files server whenever you feel like you want to come in and win your bragging rights.

Haemon - I don't do full force duels, shut the hell up. I do partial force duels, if that.

You want power trip? Power trip is kicking you without a reason. Power trip is slapping you repeatedly. Power trip is empowering myself whenever I feel like it. You obviously don't know what a power trip is, or are so incredibly narrow-minded that everything designed to keep you from breaking the rules is a power trip.

Go back to grade school, jackass.

Absolutely, I have time to do my job, and have a little FFA fun, and duel my friends...who duel for the fun of it...not for bragging rights - which is obviously what you and all of your friends have turned this in to.

Regardless of whether or not I win if you are causing problems I'm going to kick you.

Right. Well, you go right ahead and keep reading what I'm typing however way you want to. I've got a huge smile on my face right now, ready to go into work and have a great day, come back, have a great night, and go to sleep and do it all again tomorrow. If you honestly think that you and your idiotic friends can play mind games with me, you are horridly mistaken. I could care less who the hell wins now, just go ahead and come into the server and claim your victory, so you can shut the hell up.

LOL @ Chrono... don't get upset m8, all we are wanting to see is a demo of you fighting... you don't do force.. but only when your in admin mode as you cant beat them other wise!

yes its good when you do have a Lamer.... but what is a lamer to me a lamer is people that join a FFA server to sit and watch a duel.. why not go to a duel server!!! saber down = Peace yea = peace of ****. its such a gay saying. I don't care what rules are put on the front of a server, I join a game to play FFA that means you in front of me I am going to try and score points... if you ready or not. if your not there to fight join spectator mode.. or even better leave. but hey if you get a hard-on bye playing the all powerful that's your proactive on your server.

edit: or is it a case you cant fight multi fights! so you have this duel saber off crap. so your not ganked out of a kill or that you cant handle more than one attacking you!

I wish I had a good demo of this, but anyway.

I was in jk2files last night not laming yet, Killing all the guys that actually were fighting, then someone told me

"Grip kicking is not allowed on this server"

What the ****? How can a move be "banned" on a server? It's like saying you can't DFA in a NF match. The guy left to go find an admin to ban me for GKing him then. Didn't come back

Next thing wrong with this server were 4 guys acting as "Laming Police" since the admins weren't there. I'm not sure if it was a joke or not but they seemed to take that job seriously, they'd all jump on a guy that lames or looks at them or something and kill him. Yet if you kill them when they attack this guy, it's laming because they weren't attacking you.

What are you guys thinking when you do this stuff, is it that exciting to /amsit?

I've tried it before, I use to be in one of those RPG NFing clans and anytime you joined the server there were atleast 8 people in there and only 2 people have saber out, it was boring as ****. Why play if you're not going to play?

Archived