Home

How do i kill pros?

Crow_Nest

In MP, some people called pros (Experts in playing this game) are unstoppable. No mater how hard you try, you can't kill them. I alwasy play with this clan called the "Xith" clan, most of them are experts and so far, i only kill them once. Can anyone tell me an easy way to kill them??(The pros of course)

(I tried all my saber moves and other tactics but they don't work)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assuming these guys are actually pros, you are just going to have to get to be a better player. Here's a tip: Get good at duels, then go play saber only team games and FFAs. I started playing Team FFAs and I can rock the house, simply because I know how to duel.

Get better. Here's what I did: I played a team FFA with me against 5 or so bots at the Jedi Master level. I gradually increased the numbers until I was unstoppable ( by bots I mean :D ). Human players are much more difficult but if they aren't available as training partners, bots do half the job.

Lando bots deadly accurate true. You can still beat them 1v1 blaster fairly easily if you are decently accurate and move the riight way.

First thing, there are no proffessional gamers left in jk2. There are experts. The simple answer to your question is you don't kill experts unless you are one yourself.

I don't that xith clan are experts though. Give me their ip server.

How? The same way you take on any powerful opponent:

with heart, faith, and skill....

It just takes practice. Sure, there may be somebody who is always a little better than you, but that doesn't matter. As long as you pursue them and don't get frustrated, you will learn from fighting them and get better yourself.

I would point you to my site, but it's down right now.

Anyway, suffice to say, there will always be a better player, somewhere, someday. Being the #1 greatest player forever in a game is virtually impossible (but it's fun to try!).

These guys (unless they are cheating) are just as "mortal" as you are in the game, and can be killed. Just watch... they will eventually die, either from their own mistakes or from better players. Try different strategies, you may find a weakness or make them slip up. And boy does that "one kill you earned" feel satisfying... ; )

My player name? Well, sometimes i just use Crow_Nest or i can use |GG|Crow_nest (My clan name) Anything, really.

How come i've never seen anyone of you before? What server do you normaly play?

And if i'm not mistaken, i think i saw .Templer.'s name last time.

Don't call someone who uses force throw a lamer. If they constantly use it then they are, but still, they should feel free to. You just have to figure out a way to turn it against them. Stop complaining when someone does something you don't want (like force abilities). It's a valid part of the game, you're battling jedi, and they do everything they can to win. Including using force abilities. And if you don't use force, then you're not a true expert. If you have to disable a section of the game to win, then you're a lamer.

originally posted by <JOTD>Jedi Hunter:

Including using force abilities. And if you don't use force, then you're not a true expert. If you have to disable a section of the game to win, then you're a lamer.

I don't care if you flame me or not, but that's not true. Keep using the same moves over and over is a spamming move. If you were to keep using that same move over and over, then that makes you a lamer. And plus, you don't need force in order to be a true expert, I know that. As for disabling certain sections of the game, say force grip, that's not lame. Most people prefer it to be that way in order to provide a fair gaming environment for anyone and everyone.

I mean, sure a Jedi finds a way to win, but you don't see Obi-wan using "Push" over and over instead of using a lightsaber to fight back now, do you?

Each person has their own sense of honor. Get used to it.

I'm not debating what makes a player a "Lamer". I'm saying that a true expert can find ways are the spamming of moves. If someone is constantly using a move. Counter it. It's not hard to predict when someone overuses something, what they're going to do next. A true gamer can defeat even spammers. He/she doesn't need the game to be on his side to win. He/she has skills. They can counter almost anything. And if someone spams you to death. Take it like a man. Or have them booted. Don't be a punk and turn off force abilities. As I said before, that is lame.

You do need force to be an expert. The word "Expert" is defined as so. "A person who is talented in all aspects of a specific field." If you play without force, you don't know how to counter it. Which means, you can't ever be an expert. Because you change everything to fit your own strengths.

As a side note, I wasn't intentionally trying to flame anyone Topshot. And also, we're not all obiwan. The game gives you the powers of the force to do with it what you will. Not to copy what you think your favorite star wars character would do. If you spam, that's your buisness. But someone will crush you eventually. And make you feel like you should. (That was for the spammers)

Archived