My first skin, ever!

|GG|Carl

I this good to be my first skin ever  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I this good to be my first skin ever

• It's good
    • It's avarage
    • It's bad

It's not a matter of time. This is the message I get.

Tyvärr!

Du har försökt att ladda en sida som inte finns på Passagens medlemsservrar. Detta kan bero på någon av följande anledningar:

* Den angivna adressen är felaktig. Kontrollera stavningen och försök igen.

* Sidan är inte tillgänglig för tillfället eftersom medlemmen uppdaterar sidan. Försök igen senare.

* Sidan existerar inte längre på denna server.

Thats swedish, it means like "this site does not exist at our servers, but it does, cause I put it there, and I see it if I click on the link.

This is very strange...

Try to go to our main homepage and click on the link from there.

I finally saw it, and I have to agree with daring dueler. It doesn't look like you changed much, so I rated it "bad." What you did do looks ok, but not enough has changed, and a re-skin needs more than a logo and the clan name put on it to get a "good" rating from me.

great for first skin, i havent even bothered trying skinning yet, but the problem with the link i tihnk was the fact it doesnt allow... uhh... whats it called im not big on internet terms, but its sometihng like remote connection which means you have to type the link in or sometihng...

• 4 weeks later...

Version 2 is soon downloadable!

It's called "holo ugnaught". And I think it's really cool. I'll see if I can find some pictures.

NOTE: I have deleted the screenshot!!! so don't go mad because of the link doesn't work! cause it dosn't!!!

• 1 year later...

Archived