Home

Attention Bounty Hunters

-=ReApEr=-

Fellow Bhs Of the =A=, for you who don't know i am one of the 2 leaders of your group. Since the game is being released tommorow i thought i would introduce myself and ask your views on my plans for the group. :)

First of all, i would like to call a meeting this sat. For all the Bhs who have the game so far, i would like to discuss some combat methods with you. And hopefully go hunting afterwards. ;)

Next i would like a full list of all the Bhs who are buying the game and who are in the Associates, and please post your email addresses down. :p

Thirdly i encourage all Bhs to try to ilde in the Associates chatroom, it does not take up much memory and it can run in the background of games without interferance.

Point four: With your emails list your in game name and details so i can make details of it.

And finally good luck, hope to see you this Sat. And get posting those emails and names. ;)

P.S If we could make this the official Bh thread and someone could sticky it big ups to them. :) Any questions post away.:cool:

Yours Truly =A= Bh Leader -=ReApEr=-

First, I've got to work pretty much all of Saturday so I can't make it. :S

Second, you've got my email addy.

Hmmm, if the channel moved to gamesnet I could be there so much more as I'm on gamesnet all the time. ;) [i'm not suggesting anything, I'm just saying]

Forth, my in-game name will be Omir and I will most likely be a Trandoshan. My immediate plans are to get going on Correllia and build up scout exp points ASAP.......as it will be the most difficult IMO. I will then meet up with the rest of the =A= very soon. :)

Originally posted by LeviJ4

Im going to be a scout, that is the prerequsite for BH, I don't really want to be a BH that bad, but I'll show up and go huntin with you guys.

The prereqs for bounty hunter are master scout and master marksmen.....I hope you do come hunting with us. :D

Well Jatari, whenever you get the game, I'll be happy to help you out. :)

Right now, I have all adv skills for marksmen and I'm || [that] close to having the same for scout. I never thought that I'd have adv trapping before adv hunting and exploring. :lol:

Hopefully, I'll be close to being a bounty hunter by the time you are in game. There are others of us in game right now that can help you as well - Toonces, Thew Ryder, uh Jackrabbit [i forget his in-game name] and some others I can't remember all the names....heh.

well, I got the game! I some how pursuaded to get the game, One problem... I dont have enough MB of mem. !!! So I'll have to get some tomarrow. or something like that.:o well I'll see you guys ingame tomarrow or the next day after. so good news is I'll see you in game.;)

I'm at the PA hq near Tyrena, though I have to go back into town and do some delivery missions to power get new weapons. I'm still using the cdef :/ They suck. Then after that we can join together and hunt. :)

Just give me a /tell......Omir is my name. ;)

I got the game a few days ago but then as most of you know I didn't have enough memory or a compatable video card.:eek:

But I ordered both and I should be getting them around Thursday so I'll see you guys this weekend in game.

What's a good gun to start out with?????

AND

Can you have dual pistols???:fett:

Well, you'll start out with a CDEF pistol, then probably pick up a carbine and rifle of the same type. Then you'll move up the ladder as you get more certifications to weapons like the DL-44. And no, unfortunately you can't use dual pistols.

Archived