Yufster

Best ADD Award goes to....  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Best ADD Award goes to....

• Natty
    • Das Mole
    • Yufster
    • Meksilon

"This next award is especially for those handicapped members of society who can't seem to stay on topic for more than two posts. Life is merry and gay for these next nominees..."

Natty, Because she's a girl with opinions that don't stay in topic all the time!

Yufster, Because she has the attention span of a... HEY a BUTTERFLY!

Meksilon, Because ADD is just one of many psychological problems!

Das Mole, Because for him, Topic Field is only a wall that humankind must climb!

"And the winner is..."

EDIT: I FORGOT TO POST A ****ING POLL. ****ing CRUD. Okay I'll delete this and start ****ING over.

DOUBLE EDIT: Okay here's your new thread, bastards.

TRIPLE EDIT: I can't believe I ****ing did it again

QUADRUPLE EDIT: JESUS ****ING CHRIST!!!!

Das Mole has a pretty short attention span....

.....And it's a head to head to head. I did NOT vote Das Mole just to bring it head to head to head. I would never do a thing like that. I am totally not enjoying this. Hahaha. Suckers.

I find Yufster's unrelated discourse endeared itself to me more than Mek's, and I think Das will vote himself so I won't feel guilty for passing him by.

Besides, if Mek could give an acceptance speech, we already know exactly what he would talk about.

excuse me, but i am not stooping that low this time. i voted for meksilon, and him only. i have upped my level of uncheapness (i don't know what word to use) and did not vote for myself, as i will not be doing for any other award that i have been nominated for.

"This next award is especially for those handicapped members of society who can't seem to stay on topic for more than two posts. Life is merry and gay for these next nominees..."

yes, life is merry and gay. i think. i mean gay the happy way. oh, yeah, that reminds me, in fourth grade there were these two friends that would go around to people during recess and say a little rhyme that went "we're gay...the happy way!" and they'd say it together and it was very scary. i suffer extreme nightmares from having suffered this horrible, awful, experience.

i just drank a really tall glass of soda, after having some breyer's mocha almond fudge ice cream and two brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts, and now my stomach hurts really really bad.

I have a handy and a cap too .. and i love those topics where you just can say .. uuhhhh.. nothing.

i vote for the tall guy with the long ears and the carrot. he seems to be the best spittlicker on this moon. so get her the ticket for the cola.

And the award goes to... what's that say? It goes to.... YUSTER!

"Oh, bollocks."

"No, really though. Oh my god, I really didn't expect this. What can I say? I didn't realise you were such suckers! I mean, I've been planning for this award since I started here at Lucasforums with that dreaded "Theory to the Ending" thread. I pretended to get drawn away from conversation and to start entire new conversations in the middle of a setence. But my months here have given me a new outlook on life, and I value you too much to dispose of you all like garbage under the weight of this mighty award. Instead, I'll take a vow never to be undercover evil again, and hand this award to the man who really deserves it.... Das Mole. Please come up and take what is rightfully yours."

:)

>:D

HAH! Just kidding! It's mine! You bastard, mine! Look! I got an award! Hey Mek! Ner ner ner ner ner!!!! >:D >:D!!!!

Archived