Home

New Space Quest Fan Game Released!

Greetings!

I know there are at least a few Space Quest fans lurking around here, so I thought I'd pass this along. :)

Earlier this week, a new Space Quest fan game--Space Quest 0: Replicated--was released. The game was designed by Jeff Stewart and serves as a prequel to the events of SQ1. It's an AGI game built using the same technology at SQ1 and SQ2 and boasts some of the finest 16-color graphics that I've ever seen.

All in all, I'd say it's worth checking out--both for SQ fans and fans of adventure gaming in general. You can download Replicated at my site, Roger Wilco's Virtual Broomcloset. I hope you enjoy it!

Best wishes!

Decaffeinated Jedi

Originally posted by SAR

I am stuck when I want to escape with the pod

When I escape My pod EXPLODE do I need a disk or a key???

There are lots of people sharing hints at the Subspace Channel if you want to try asking there.

Meanwhile, there's an updated version of the game that fixes a few bugs now available at the Broomcloset. Best wishes!

DecafJedi

Originally posted by Mattsius

Thanks DecafJedi!

Appreciate it. :)

Glad to be of service!

As for the Mac, Amiga, BeOS, PalmPilot, and Casio Keyboard versions of SQ0... all you have to do is get to work porting NAGI to the various operating systems, and Replicated should run beautifully. :)

By the way, a new version of Replicated is now out with a few bug fixes. You can get it at the Virtual Broomcloset. Best wishes!

DecafJedi

Archived