Home

Server Maintainance

DarkOne1313

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have the game yet, planning to get it though. Waiting for Euro release or perhaps order from the US.

But I'm somewhat glad I don't have the game and experience the stuff that you guys are going through. I know how anxious you are to use the newly acquried "stuff" (game, stereo, TV, car, whatever).

Hang in there and put up the best patience.. its gonna work ;)

We have identified an issue with our hardware for the subscription servers and are in the process of fixing it. Please continue to try to log in, but if you have problems, expect there to be a significant performance increase within the next couple of hours.

Thank you for your patience and we'll see you in the game soon.

Kevin "Q-3PO" O'Hara

Community Relations Manager

yeh, if this was really organized.. we could all peacefully register in blocs... but since there is no way in inferno that will happen .. i will sit here n prolly play dod till my brains go splat on the keyboard.............

there are a max of 26 skill spaces, no?

also:

able to build ure own mandalorian armr?

Sorry guys it was my fault. You see I have this little problem (God hates me) which is whats causing it. You see, I bought the game without preordering, no lines, no traffic. The game installed fine, so I figured it was only a matter of time before something went wrong.

yeh, if this was really organized.. we could all peacefully register in blocs... but since there is no way in inferno that will happen .. i will sit here n prolly play dod till my brains go splat on the keyboard.............

there are a max of 26 skill spaces, no?

also:

able to build ure own mandalorian armr?

just put in my credit info X 2 now ,,,first i got an error message and now im looking at a grey screen. Anyone know if im close to finally getting in the dam game already? Just hope they dont bill me twice dammit ,,,

DAmmmit

Originally posted by toolfan

ok well I got my account made.

guys be patient, there are to many people trying to make accounts

it took me 5 tries to do it. :p

Wow. 5 WHOLE tries huh?

Well Im on try three......hundred.

Archived