Home

Something that happened in EQ lastnight

caydo

Thought Id type this fast while we all wait patiently for SWG to let us in.

I was playing my lvl 20 monk last night in Everquest when I received a /tell from an officer in my guild. Keep in mind I was only a member in this new guild for a day or two..anyway...

The officer confronted me about cursing to others in the game, and alot of other BS. Someone in the zone had basically lied on me for whatever reason unknown, so I removed myself from the newb guild. The officers in my guild, and the person who claimed I was training(leading mobs to her camp) tried to use there lvls as a way to intimidate me, and boss me around via chat.

Little did they know lol this lvl 20 monk was my ALT toon and I have two lvl 65 toons on the server with alot of "juice" with the high end guilds.

Anyway its funny how tables are turned when people find out you have higher lvl toons in the game, and what people will do with alts(ninja looting, training, other bs ingame). Thats why SWG will rock with the one toon per server rule since people will have to watch what they say closely and keep there reputation.

Only thing that pissed me off is that even though Im lvl 65 theres not much a person can do in the event you want to get back at someone,,,Ok sure I told my ubah friends not to tag this jerk into their guilds when they reach the lvl min, but dam I sure wish in SWG we can hire bounty hunters to go and kill the future *******s in this game... and we all know there will be jerks in SWG. Anyone know if we can hire bounty hunters to kill PC in SWG? Id like to know before the servers are up because Id sure like to blast an Ass for alittle cash.

)

Archived