Home

How Is It????

big_bob_the1st

HOW IS IT??? Go on give us details of how it is. I know most of u will be too busy playing to reply to these but do share ur experiences with those who are less fortunate and live in a country where it's not being released on the 26th. I might have to wait till december!!! i won't tho, i'd rather order off the internet!!!

Go on, give us a review

well I havent played much of it yet, but so far its like any other MMORPG, only set in the starwars galaxie. You click and shoot and kill monsters, or you can of course craft items. I decided to make my first character as a fighter, I use long range weapons, like a blaster right now. I think im going to work towards being a bounty hunter.

Originally posted by Delphy

Oh man is it great!

The best part is when you get to imagine what its like playing while you click ACCEPT on the TOS page for 6 hours! Hoooooowah!

can we please keep this in one thread? ok? thank you!

-Wraith 8-

Well, I got it yesterday and got to squeeze in a few hours of playing time. From what I have seen, this game is astounding. I really love the graphics and the day night cycle is great. I havent really dont much with my character yet, his name is Kenji Osiko, and im on starsider if you wish to find me. I highly reccomend getting this game, because you will have a great time. Dont feel like you have to get in immediately, because we are experiencing a lot of server downtime now. Servers should be up by 11am est.

Ill keep you all informed.

-Zaius

aka-Kenji

Well, i read the review given by that link and that reviewer wasn't happy at all. Apparently SWG is suffering a lot of downtime and bugs. Mayb i'll wait to buy it, mayb i won't. Doesn't come out here till december, hopefully it'll be better then. Please keep adding ur reviews to this thread. Information is the true world currency!!

And I'm just happy that Wraith 8 found time to view a thread i started. He's welcome to add his opinion (and review (i'm sure he's playing too)) to the thread. I'd also like to see some interesting story's on the game (i'm not too sure if that's breaking into a different thread??

Bob

Originally posted by mrchuck85

I should make a flip book out of a bunch of images from star-wars, and entertain myself... although I now have carpal tunnel from hitting the F5 key all day... so i probably couldnt flip my flip book if i made one :(

Hehe, don't worry it's almost fixed as i post this now. :)

All MMORPGs have downtime and bugs. RO was offline for 2 months :p Asherons call 2 goes offline for about 6-8 hours whenever an updates on. And LOm goes offline for about the same when things are being sorted out.

As for bugs, it's a new game. Give them time to fix them. :)

Originally posted by Darth_Sidious

I still find myself gettiung side tracked every now and then. I'll be walking along and then *BOOM* I catch myself staring at the moon, or the water or...."OH NO, HELP. THE RANCORS GONNA EAT ME!"

Heheh, I love this game...bugs and all.

Good to hear some people are happy, i cannot wait. Hopefully it will come tommorow. :)

Originally posted by Luey Fubar

All MMORPGs have downtime and bugs. RO was offline for 2 months :p Asherons call 2 goes offline for about 6-8 hours whenever an updates on. And LOm goes offline for about the same when things are being sorted out.

As for bugs, it's a new game. Give them time to fix them. :)

I totally agree with you there. People who have never played MMORPGs arent used to this. And being that its only the day after its release they are going to have to fix the major bugs first that they find then the minor ones here and there. Im used to this by now playing AC for about a year. Signing on ready to go lvl and then i go to play and see 50 people in the chatroom complaining about the game being down and it not being up for 2 more hours:) O the days......

I don't know, the developers have stripped the game bare if its qualities to get it out early, there are still more than usual bugs, and they are relying on all the super uber Star Wars geeks to stick with them through thick and thin. What do I think? I think it is a 2/4 flop, 2/4 hype now. But after 6 months, I'm sure I'll be playing it.

Once again i thank thank the moderators for protecting this and every thread. Apparently, the game is ok with bugs. I think we all see the potential of this game. Time is needed however. There have been a lot of posts about MMORPGs in general, i wanna hear stories from the game. Wat character u are?? How easy or difficult it is to play. What weird stuff u've done so far. Little secrets no1 else would know about. That type of thing.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived