Home

Im not impressed

caydo

IVe heard alot of BS about the game from Beta users, and I bought the game at 10 am today to see the game for myself, but after all of this Crap im not impressed not one bit ,, makes u think if the beta people were telling us the truth (

One very disappointed Star Wars Fan

And dont give me the BS about other games like eq daoc sb because I bought those the same day they came out without incident!

How much of the game have you actually played? I was a beta tester and I thought the very same thing for the first few days I played it. It wasn't til I started being social with others is when it became fun, I went hunting with groups, etc....and that's lots of fun plus you build up that exp. :)

i agree Leemu, i had the same kind of experience as a beta tester. i think you should give the game some time, caydo and then make a judgement. the more i was able to interact with people in the game, and see some of the really cool sites, the more i beagn to become addicted. hang in there, you'll see!:hattip:

And dont give me the BS about other games like eq daoc sb because I bought those the same day they came out without incident!

You my friend obviously never played EQ when it was first released, there was more downtime than you could shake a stick at after release.

I thought the game sucked when I first signed on at Beta.. and didn't play it for like a week.... then I got really bored one day and played it... I'm addicted to it now

and I guess I'm used to all the shutdowns and other annoying stuff since i was in Beta, but once I start paying monthly.. I better not be paying for too much downtime...

Don't be a playa hata.

*stands up, clears his voice* I was in beta, i liked it, but I think you need to give it a chance. How would you like it if you had 100,000+ people trying to get a piece of you inside 15minutes? How would you react. Don't judge the game based upon what's happening now or the 10-15 minutes that you played the game. Give it a month to see how you like it, that's why they give you the first month free. *sits back down nonchalantly*

Originally posted by UnfrozenCaveman

Don't be a playa hata.

*stands up, clears his voice* I was in beta, i liked it, but I think you need to give it a chance. How would you like it if you had 100,000+ people trying to get a piece of you inside 15minutes? How would you react. Don't judge the game based upon what's happening now or the 10-15 minutes that you played the game. Give it a month to see how you like it, that's why they give you the first month free. *sits back down nonchalantly*

I don't know about you, I paid $50 for SWG the first month is most certainly not "free".

ColStripe

I agree with colstrip there, I think the free month thing is kind of a marketing gimmick to trick people into thinking its a good deal. Its only good if I got the software for free, otherwise forget it. A free month doesnt make up for the expensive $50 price tag of this game when all the other MMORPG's out there are under $30.

Not that I really care though, i'm obviously willing to pay the expensive fee to play this game because I know I will enjoy it and so far I have enjoyed it.

Archived