Home

im in, here is a giant tip

LilDrumLad

Ok, for those of you who can't register with the Station, try doing this, it worked for me:

1) Download the latest beta version of Mozilla from http://www.mozilla.org.

2) Go to http://www.station.com and click "join free" at the top of the screen.

3) Sign up as usual and you should be able to get past this Terms of Service page...

Worked for me and I have been trying all day with IE which got me nowhere. Just a suggestion, I had to experiment a little but Mozilla worked.

download mozilla from mozilla.org. make it ur default browser, and keep trying. ull get there. i think it is just a better browser than IE. i never even saw a "page cannot be displayed" screen. just try it.

did i mention that im almost done with the patch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got into the game, finished the Tutorial(quickly, ill learn the game when I get in) and quickly gathered my ass to Naboo.

And ohhhh myyyy god. I'm running this game with a Radeon 8500 and it still looks absolutely amazing. I am stunned by the absolute beauty of Naboo.

I found my brother who spawned in the same city, and as soon as I logged in(server Bloodfin) I found a city full of people chatting amongst themselves, most yelling, "I FINALLY GOT IN!". Me and my brother gathered our blasters and headed out into the dark forests of Naboo to see what dangers could be found. Well, within 5 minutes I was running back into the city with a couple of giant snakes biting chunks out of my hide.

Many people ran to my rescue but it was far too late, my health was down to the smallest degree and I was incapacitated and then slain.

About that time the server went down and now Bloodfin is down along with all the other servers. I only played for about 20 minutes, but ohhhh my, the smile on my face will not go away.

Originally posted by PhantomXSquared

MY BROTHER IS IN! OH DEAR GOD I HEAR THE MUSIC! ITS STILL GIVING ME ERRORS AT THE CREDIT CARD SCREEN!!!

WWWHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

im about to lose it.

Happened to me too all you have to do is keep trying and eventually it will work, worked for me but now I have a problem with creating a character, this was before the servers were down, took too long to create my character after making it.

Archived